Come back later . . . I'll have more then . . .

Soldato
Was there ever a less impressive story to tell at the young offenders institution?

"So woch u in fowa den?"

"Well..."

Man of Honour
During the 80s I worked in a musical instrument shop on Saturdays for a few months. A bloke came in with a Fender Stratocaster and asked me to make an offer so I said £25 and he accepted :)
I asked if he had anything else and he said he had a synthesizer and he could get it to me within the hour. I had a couple of coppers waiting in the back for him when we did the transaction.
The coincidence was they were my mates instruments who had them nicked the night before out of his car boot, he was a lucky boy.

Soldato
I am surprised that they were arrested rather than the EU stating that their civil liberties had been violated as they were entrapped by someone who was clearly privileged with an education and thus their human rights had been violated and sued the shop owner.

Soldato

You really don't think that is a possibility? Yes, it may be cynical but there have been many cases where people who pursue their own agender have used this argument to further their particular viewpoint. Whether it be political, religious etc to distract the attention away that they are criminals.

Back
Top Bottom