Come on Merry, lunch is ready!

Capodecina
Soldato
Deasy Tuwo, 44 an Indonesian woman has been mauled to death by a 700Kg, 4.4 metre pet crocodile named Merry in its enclosure on the island of Sulawesi. She had reportedly been feeding the crocodile at the pearl farm where she worked. (LINK)
Presumably she hadn't planned on her being lunch?

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Might have to ban stockhausen from posting new threads, RSS feed is getting boring now.
I guess I will have to follow the lead of "What watch do you wear?", "Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls" or "Pictures of what I had for breakfast last Tuesday"?

They always make SUCH a good read . . .

However, since like Brexit, it upsets you so much, I will stop posting off-the-wall threads that I find informative or bizarre

Commissario
I guess I will have to follow the lead of "What watch do you wear?", "Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls" or "Pictures of what I had for breakfast last Tuesday"?

However, since like Brexit, it upsets you so much, I will stop posting off-the-wall threads that I find informative or bizarre
It doesn't upset me, it's just the same format every time with you. A one line quote and not much value to add, pretty much a link and run.

Caporegime

Hi. Author of the best seller Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls here. I think you'll find it's a one-stop shop for all complaints surrounding one particular subject, hence the many, many pages it's managed to reach.

Please don't compare your inferior threads to these best sellers. You're insulting the content creators.

Ktnxbai.

Back
Top Bottom