Company of Heroes 2.4 patch finally here.

Don
you can't blame valve/steam for this though, it's the way that THQ release their patches, you need about 6gb free to install the non steam patch as it unpacks everything, then patches and repacks, instead of just replacing files 1 for 1..

steam replaces files using it's updating system.

Soldato
well i thought looking at patch notes, i may of been able to actually play a game online but i can still only connect to a game 1 in 20 times. When i do get into one, i just get kicked because other people cant connect :S

Man of Honour
I have a question. I bought this game on disk when it first came out. Did the same with Opposing Fronts. Can't be doing with this Steam rubbish. I reinstalled the original the other day and patched it. I have all my game patches on a external drive as it saves downloading them over and over. Anyway, i downloaded the updates that have been released since the last time i got them and installed them. I tried to install Opposing fronts but it would'nt start. Put the original disk in and started the game only to find that all of the scenarios had been installed. Has Opposing Fronts been released as a free update now?

Soldato
OMG to this day i still havn't managed to play because STEAM SUCKS with this game. Can i seel this game somehow on steam and just buy the DVD version ? :(

Really annoyed. I only have a 2MB connection (getting upgraded to 10 soon :))
This is the first time Steam has annoyed me. I will not buy anymore steam games (Y)

Soldato
so did i Bledd,

It keeps downloading then stopping, after 10 minutes downloading for 10 more minutes then stopping :|

I had this game a day before the update, downloaded it. DONE the tutorial, next day i need to download it again :|

Back
Top Bottom