** COMPETITION TIME - WIN THE NEW OCUK 3XL GAMING SURFACE **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Since we dropped the new OCUK Mega Mat yesterday I was thinking we could have a forum comp to celebrate and so one of you could win one.

So to win one of these beauties we'd like to see your best zoom, meets, teams background.

Image posted here of your background (please put in spoiler tags so large images don't dominate the thread). If you don't have a webcam we'll accept selfies from phones. Photoshop is allowed and as always shameless simping for OCUK will be looked upon most favourably.

My favouritest wins.

You've only got til Monday so get cracking, we'll close the comp on Monday lunchtime 01/02/2021 and I'll announce the winner Monday afternoon/evening.

I'll decide the winner and my decision will be final!

OCUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Deluxe Tactical Gaming Surface (Tier "Elite" Product) @ £29.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OCUK...ing-Surface-Tier-Elite-Product-GS-004-OG.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution for extreme desks. Now stitched Edges for enhanced durability and stylish design for impressing people online

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
47qyN8D.jpg
I used this once but was told i couldn't have a custom background, spoil sports :(

Last edited:
Associate
i used this background for my webex internal meeting and forgot to remove it during a global conference with senior leadership and ceo on the line. Luckily not many people got the reference so i guess i dodged a bullet.

I guess one of the winners would have been about the woman who turned herself into a potato and couldn't figure out how to revert it lol

OcUK Staff
OP
As soon as I opened this image I knew this had to be the winner.

I love this office, it's minimalist decor, it's cleanliness, it's threatening aura. Feels like I've been there yet I can't ever having been in such a space. The camera placed confidently on the table that shows me you are obviously an artist.

This has to be the winner.

Message me your details mate and I'll get the prize sent out!

If you know you know ;)
YbzDGed.jpg

Associate
As soon as I opened this image I knew this had to be the winner.

I love this office, it's minimalist decor, it's cleanliness, it's threatening aura. Feels like I've been there yet I can't ever having been in such a space. The camera placed confidently on the table that shows me you are obviously an artist.

This has to be the winner.

Message me your details mate and I'll get the prize sent out!

Thank you, message sent :D

Back
Top Bottom