competitor keywords for virus cleaning ads campaign?

i ask as i'm having difficulty getting our ad campaign with google to ever show up. in fact it's been live since january and we've not had one click yet. we are trying to advertise that we do covid cleaning, which understandably can't be advertised for directly, however fogging services, disinfection cleaning, virus cleaning etc can.

the trouble is those, among a few more, are the only keywords i can think of, and keywords that if i use to search virus cleaning Woking for instance, this brings up competitor services, just not mine.

i've tried talking to google about this, but they can't comment nor suggest keywords, so i'm a little stumped.

hoping maybe you guys can help me out. if it helps the virus cleaning page is here if that will help any suggestions with words to use.

Soldato
You've got "deep clean" as a keyword right ? Its the most obvious term to me and is very clear that's what you offer on your site homepage. Sorry if its a really stupid question ... but I'm experienced enough to know that sometimes stupid questions help !

Back
Top Bottom