Complete no0b with a HP Omen desktop 880-p0xx

Associate
I am hoping you experts will be able to advise me....I recently purchased a HP Omen Deskptop 880-p0xx so that I could join my friends on PUBG. This is my first ever gaming PC and I have always been an Xbox gamer up until now. I am running PUBG at c.120fps with no issues, however I would like to upgrade my rig, I just do not know where to start.

My first purchase will be a 144hz or better monitor (currently using a Samsung curved which maxes out at 72hz) - however I would like advice on what upgrades I should get for my PC.

(Please let me know if you need any further details).

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz

System Memory: 16GB
Slot1: 8GB SK Hynix 2400MHz
Slot2: 8GB SK Hynix 2400MHz

System Board: 8308 1.0

System BIOS: F.07

Graphic Card: Radeon RX580
Current Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Refresh Rate: 72
Graphics Memory: 8,109MB

Thank you!

Soldato
dont know why you feel the need to upgrade, but i suppose the only really upgrade to do aside from an ssd if not already installed is a 1080ti or a new offering on the arisen

Associate
OP
dont know why you feel the need to upgrade, but i suppose the only really upgrade to do aside from an ssd if not already installed is a 1080ti or a new offering on the arisen

Hi ExoMale,
The performance is good but I want it to be even better, what 1080ti would you recommend? (There are so many). Maybe it is my poor monitor that is letting me down as it just feels like there is something missing.....

Also what about overclocking the CPU and GPU? I don't know what I am doing so will probably pay somebody to do it...

Back
Top Bottom