completly frozen s7, is it dead?

Caporegime
My phone just completely froze on me, as in the screen is on, but none of the reset options are working.

im assuming it will eventually run out of batteries. im guessing there are no options here and it is likely fully dead?

Man of Honour
yep, im on that now, glad on one drive at times like this. (other backup solutions are available)

Happy days. At least it's back up and running with hopefully nothing else too messed up with it. The s7 is a great phone so hopefully life left in it yet.

Caporegime
OP
Happy days. At least it's back up and running with hopefully nothing else too messed up with it. The s7 is a great phone so hopefully life left in it yet.

indeed it is, nothing anywhere near the price/performance ratio. Had a look a i thought it might be a goner, s9, 450 used.

Man of Honour
indeed it is, nothing anywhere near the price/performance ratio. Had a look a i thought it might be a goner, s9, 450 used.

Really? I have a spare s9 laying around somewhere, should probably sell that if they are going for that much money. I thought it would be worth something like £100... not 400

Back
Top Bottom