Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
My mental image of Chris Wilson

Alan-Brazil.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can somebody explain this post?
He has a lot of money for some reason, i can only assume inheritance, and is using it as a tool to pyscologicaly threaten people.

One can only assume no one will call him out in his bizarre poker game, 100 quid to prove a point on the internet seems a bit steep afterall.

Charity indicates he is noble in his eyes the sum a mere token to him, but a days wages to those here.

Everyone now knows this thread is a bs ruse/troll and for some reason Chris Wilson wants to fly a Confederate flag on his property.
A strange thing to associate with 150 years after the fall of the Us Confederate states.

The fact is no one actually gives a poop if he did so in the first place and didn't feel the urge to tell a pc hardware forum

Conclusion. Chris Wilson has too much time on his hands. This time could be better spent hating Muslims or in local politics hating Muslims.

Mobster
Soldato
He has a lot of money for some reason, i can only assume inheritance, and is using it as a tool to pyscologicaly threaten people.

One can only assume no one will call him out in his bizarre poker game, 100 quid to prove a point on the internet seems a bit steep afterall.

Charity indicates he is noble in his eyes the sum a mere token to him, but a days wages to those here.

Everyone now knows this thread is a bs ruse/troll and for some reason Chris Wilson wants to fly a Confederate flag on his property.
A strange thing to associate with 150 years after the fall of the Us Confederate states.

The fact is no one actually gives a poop if he did so in the first place and didn't feel the urge to tell a pc hardware forum

Conclusion. Chris Wilson has too much time on his hands. This time could be better spent hating Muslims or in local politics hating Muslims.

He should come to SC.

Permabanned
Funny this should be a thread, I actually have a Confederate flag bought as a gift for me after spending a year in columbia, south Carolina... While the official line is that it is about the north/south divide in the us most people who fly them do actually seem to dislike black people and believe slavery should be a thing again.... Albeit my sample size was somewhat limited. That said England had quite a part to play in the slave trade and I doubt everyone who flies an England flag is a racist, although they may well be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom