1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Contact your service provider to make sure that your phone has been authorised for use on the netwo

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Cheetah Designs, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Cheetah Designs

Wise Guy

Bought a Blackberry 9320 from an online shop (either Phones4u or Dialaphone...a reputable company basically) and was using my giff gaff sim it is fine for about 2 months.

Now whenever I try to call from the phone I get this message: 'Contact your service provider to make sure that your phone has been authorised for use on the network'

This is for every number EXCEPT for one particular number that it will let me call.

What is the problem?

2. Morba

Caporegime

Ring your network and ask them?

3. altus

Gangster

maybe its a nicked phone,but as you got it from "Phones4u or Dialaphone" it couldnt be could it.
    or maybe its broken
    im sure someone here will know

4. Gavin

Mobster

do you mean you get a recorded message played to you or they send you a text? or its just displayed on the screen?

5. Cheetah Designs

Wise Guy

displayed on the screen. have asked giffgaff but everything is via email there

6. str

Mobster

Faulty sim.