Contract Hire company

POB

POB

Soldato
Joined
27 May 2003
Posts
5,948
Location
Its a Small World
That place seems a bit overpriced.

£339 plus VAT for monthly rental on 2005 Golf .

Or £295 plus VAT for a skanky FORD FOCUS 2.0 GHIA AUTO

2006-06 Reg, Black, black cloth, CD, Air Con, alloys, 13,000 miles
 

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
10,277
Location
Berkshire
Of course the prices reflect the additional risk involved in taking people with questionable credit status.

You know you can buy a perfectly functional and reliable second hand car for £1000? If you're having money troubles, surely that's the way forward.
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
4 Dec 2003
Posts
2,847
Adz said:
Of course the prices reflect the additional risk involved in taking people with questionable credit status.

You know you can buy a perfectly functional and reliable second hand car for £1000? If you're having money troubles, surely that's the way forward.

I dont have money issues just sorting out the past is not a quick process so my record is still sketchy :(

Car needs to meet company requirements of sub 4 years too for car allowance :)

I just dont want to throw away money at stupid interest although its tricky to work out - I'd guess their working on 15/20% ish over book price?
 

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
10,277
Location
Berkshire
Fair enough. If you want to build your credit rating back up, it can't hurt.

For comparison I'm paying £229/month + VAT on a brand new (when I got it :p) Audi A6 so those cars look very expensive to me!
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
4 Dec 2003
Posts
2,847
Adz said:
Fair enough. If you want to build your credit rating back up, it can't hurt.

For comparison I'm paying £229/month + VAT on a brand new (when I got it :p) Audi A6 so those cars look very expensive to me!

is that on CH on HP?

Just realised that it would be ok but come the 3 years is up the car would have to go back if it were contract hire - hmmmm
 
Soldato
Joined
19 Oct 2002
Posts
9,964
Location
Jupiter
Adz said:
For comparison I'm paying £229/month + VAT on a brand new (when I got it :p) Audi A6 so those cars look very expensive to me!

That A6 was such a stonking deal, shame my boss (at the time) didn't have a clue about how to run the business :(
 

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
10,277
Location
Berkshire
Teledude said:
is that on CH on HP?

Just realised that it would be ok but come the 3 years is up the car would have to go back if it were contract hire - hmmmm

Contract hire. Essentially CH and PCP are the same, even with CH you can usually buy the car outright after the lease is up if you prefer.
 
Back
Top Bottom