** COOLER MASTER COSMOS II ANNIVERSARY EDITION - AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT OCUK! **

OcUK Staff
As the title suggests, we have the 25th Anniversary edition of the Cooler Master Cosmos II case exclusively for sale at OcUK. This is a refresh of the popular flagship Cosmos II chassis, which still has a strong userbase after all these years, due to it's size and modding capability. The Cosmos II Anniversary adds a pretty special feature in the dual curved tempered glass side panels. Not sure about anyone else but it's the first time I've seen curved tempered glass on a PC case, and it looks great! Added to that, aluminium partition and M/B trays, brushed aluminium accents & handles, blue LED lighting and a Silver/Black finish give the case a distinctively different look whilst maintaining all the features that the Cosmos II launched with.

Stock is available now in strictly limited quantities for the time being!

Cooler Master Cosmos II 25th Anniversary Edition Ultra Tower Case - Silver/Black @ £349.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cool...-Ultra-Tower-Case-Silver-Black-CA-36K-CM.html

The COSMOS II 25th Anniversay Edition is the flagship award winning case by Cooler Master. Featuring many upgrades such as curved tempered glass and blue ambient lighting.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
Real cases have curved tempered glass!

tenor.gif

Soldato
Waiting for the H500P HAF myself :)

index.php
Hope the fans on the H500P HAF have been improved compared to the original HAF-X, the top 200MM fan on mine broke down within a few months, the front 230MM red LED fan broke down just after a year.

The case had exceptional cooling, I braided all the cables for the fans and the case itself. In the end I dismantled the case and scrapped it as they tend not to sell second hand.

I'm now using a Fractal Design S, smaller case but more room and it's much quieter. :)

Soldato
Why they made this case is utterly beyond me. And putting it alongside the HAF H500P is even more bizarre... it shows up the Cosmos in every single respect, apart from those curved glass panels... but that is its one single redeeming feature and certainly not worthy of a £350 price tag!! You'd have to be some sort of retro nut with a very outdated system to even consider this. It makes ZERO sense for a 2017 build.

Back
Top Bottom