** COOLER MASTER COSMOS II ANNIVERSARY EDITION - AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT OCUK! **

OcUK Staff
As the title suggests, we have the 25th Anniversary edition of the Cooler Master Cosmos II case exclusively for sale at OcUK. This is a refresh of the popular flagship Cosmos II chassis, which still has a strong userbase after all these years, due to it's size and modding capability. The Cosmos II Anniversary adds a pretty special feature in the dual curved tempered glass side panels. Not sure about anyone else but it's the first time I've seen curved tempered glass on a PC case, and it looks great! Added to that, aluminium partition and M/B trays, brushed aluminium accents & handles, blue LED lighting and a Silver/Black finish give the case a distinctively different look whilst maintaining all the features that the Cosmos II launched with.

Stock is available now in strictly limited quantities for the time being!

Cooler Master Cosmos II 25th Anniversary Edition Ultra Tower Case - Silver/Black @ £349.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cool...-Ultra-Tower-Case-Silver-Black-CA-36K-CM.html

The COSMOS II 25th Anniversay Edition is the flagship award winning case by Cooler Master. Featuring many upgrades such as curved tempered glass and blue ambient lighting.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
What a waste, putting those lovely side panels on a 2012 case. x5 5.25" bays... seriously? Where's that disappoint cat meme when you need him?

Associate
Definitely true the case is pre dated, Just wished they modded the control panel with updated connectivity ie more USB 3.0, used the old firewire slot to support usb-c. Etc... If I knew how to do it I would have done it myself. Can't wait for them to update the spare parts catalogue regarding the doors

Soldato
LOL Looks like Coolermaster has just had a load of these left in stock, updated a few little bits, banged on some tempered glass side panels and put it up for sale at a silly price. I would rather have had them do an updated version of the ATCS cases WITHOUT all the 3.5/5.25" bays with better RAD/Cooling options. no one really uses them anymore even the Xdocks are really not needed now as someone who would use them would have an external unit.

Back
Top Bottom