Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Topre UK Tour

Associate
w1zbx2.jpg

Hi everybody!

The guys at Overclockers UK and over here at CMUK would like to offer you guys the chance to try out and WIN the Cooler Master CM Storm NovaTouch TKL keyboard!

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-031-CM

http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/products/keyboards/novatouchtkl/

You may have seen mentions of it around the forum with special giveaways we have done previously, but now we would like to give you the opportunity to test out the NovaTouch TKL at home in your own "environment".

The NovaTouch TKL features patented purple slider Topre key switches with 45g actuation, while also having Cherry MX compatible stems which means you are able to use Cherry MX compatible key caps.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-025-OP

Rules:

(Please read carefully)

1) You must have been a member of the forum for a minimum of 3 months, or have a minimum of 200 posts.

2)Forum account must be trust verified and linked to your OcUK shop account.

3)Each person will be able to try to the keyboard for a MAXIMUM of 1 week-7 calendar days (this is subject to a little change depending on interest generated).

4)Postage between each user is to be covered by the user sending it, and MUST be sent using a tracked method and the tracking number retained for reference by myself/OcUK/the next user.

5)If you already own a NovaTouch TKL, please do not apply.

6)In exchange for a trial of this keyboard, we ask that you submit a review/feedback/opinions/your findings and a few pictures in this thread, or your own and link to it here.

At the end myself and the OcUK staff will run through the submissions and pick 1 person to win the NovaTouch TKL keyboard.

Thanks to the generous guys at OcUK, users that take part in the Tour and have tried the NovaTouch TKL, will also be able to purchase the keyboard at 10% off.

Application period will run from now until next Monday or until 10 people have signed up, when I will decide the best route for the KB to take.

If you wish to sign up, please post your name below in the following format:

1)XXXXXX

2)XXXXXX

(include all previous users names, and add yours to the bottom)

and send me your address and forum name via the trust link with the subject "NovaTouch TKL Tour". When you are done with the keyboard, please contact the next person in the list via the trust link to organise shipment to the next person. Please also message me when it has been sent, so I know where in the list it is!

TL;DR - add your name to the list, send me your forum name and address via trust and read the rules above if you want to try out a NovaTouch TKL.

Order of testers:-

Twirlywoos
Rowlii
Telecaster
Cyanide
Img
SuperG
TheEnosFam
Urbanfreestyle
BrynS
Brian18741 (Sorry Brian)
Tarqy

I expect to get this to Twirlywoos early next week (week beginning 24th August) and then we will take it from there :)

If you still wish to try out Toby Topre then please just add a comment with your name and we will add you to the end of the list!

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
epic opportunity.

The Novatouch really needs to be used to be appreciated. Certainly a great way to get a hands on with a very high end mechanical keyboard for those unsure.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
epic opportunity.

The Novatouch really needs to be used to be appreciated. Certainly a great way to get a hands on with a very high end mechanical keyboard for those unsure.

Associate
This is such a great idea, I should see if CM USA has such a plan also. Hope everyone who participates gets to type for a good 10+ hours to get used to the keyboard.

Associate
OP
looking good so far :) while the week I hadnt initially said is up, we will wait for a minimum 10 people to get this rolling!

Associate
Woo, 200. I don't know what "Trust verified" is though? Can someone explain, please?

Edit: I found it I think.

I'll add my name anyway:

1) Twirlywoos

2) stulid

3) TheEnosFam

4) Urbanfreestyle

5) Rowlii

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Woo, 200. I don't know what "Trust verified" is though? Can someone explain, please?

Edit: I found it I think.

I'll add my name anyway:

1) Twirlywoos

2) stulid

3) TheEnosFam

4) Urbanfreestyle

5) Rowlii

If you click on the trust button on the right of your post , it will ask you to register your email address, this is instead of a personal message feature.

Soldato
I've got a Cherry Cherry G80-3000 at the moment but I'm going to be shifting back to gaming from office/media work... How does this compare? Or am I best adding my name to the list and finding out myself? :p

Back
Top Bottom