Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Topre UK Tour

Associate
OP
While I appreciate the enthusiasm for this tour, could we please keep flaming and scheming to a minimum. While it is unfortunate what has happened, we are looking to fix this.

That, and its just a bit creepy.

Associate
OP
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe there are still 3 to try it out:

BrynS
Brian18741
Tarqy

Please let me know if you are all still interested.

Associate
Assuming the tour will continue and that this won't affect the remaining participants, I'd like to request please withdrawing myself from the list. I've ed. :)

Could you take me off the list please, working away from home at the moment so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to test in any reasonable time frame.

Should just be Brian18471 unless the others are in a better position to take part now.

Associate
Great news that you may have a fix. I was looking forward to trying out Toby to see if TKL would suit me. I had my reservations as I use the numpad a lot but thought this a perfect opportunity. Since it didn't look like it was going to happen I bought a new keyboard just last weekend so I'm actually good now you can take me off the list but thanks for all the effort put into resolving this!

Associate
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe there are still 3 to try it out:

BrynS
Brian18741
Tarqy

Please let me know if you are all still interested.
Thanks for the offer and your efforts to revive the tour, Sircles.

Toby's MIA status is unfortunate for the viability of these community events going forward. My schedule is better now for being able to spend a bit of time testing Toby, but it feels like the impetus of the tour ended a few months ago. There have been some cracking previous reviews as well, so I probably wouldn't be able to add much to the discussion in terms of singing Toby's praises and quirks!

Do you know if CM have a range of other Topre products in the pipeline?

Cheers,

Bryn

Associate
OP
Great news that you may have a fix. I was looking forward to trying out Toby to see if TKL would suit me. I had my reservations as I use the numpad a lot but thought this a perfect opportunity. Since it didn't look like it was going to happen I bought a new keyboard just last weekend so I'm actually good now you can take me off the list but thanks for all the effort put into resolving this!

Thanks for the message :) I will take you off and proceed to select a winner!

Thanks for the offer and your efforts to revive the tour, Sircles.

Toby's MIA status is unfortunate for the viability of these community events going forward. My schedule is better now for being able to spend a bit of time testing Toby, but it feels like the impetus of the tour ended a few months ago. There have been some cracking previous reviews as well, so I probably wouldn't be able to add much to the discussion in terms of singing Toby's praises and quirks!

Do you know if CM have a range of other Topre products in the pipeline?

Cheers,

Bryn

Unfortunately I am no longer privy to this information, and would not be at liberty to disclose. Sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom