Cordless Impact Wrench?

Associate
Nice! That thing should do everything you're likely to encounter. While I am a Milwaukee fan, I don't believe any of the other major brands are bad. Cordless tools have come so far in recent years that most of them are impressive. Well done on looking beyond your first power tool. You're buying into a system so it makes sense to plan ahead.

Soldato
Deal is no longer available, I purchased the DeWalt DCF899M1 18V Brushless Impact Wrench from Amazon last month, came with a DeWalt storage box too which will take my other drills and bits and pieces...

Soldato
Useful necro TBH

I've been undecided what impact wrench to get for a while. Had considerd Milwaukee as I also want a small leaf blower as a car wheel and engine dryer. I was thinking the M12 range would suit.

Caporegime
Surely the first question should be do you have any 18v tools already, as most companies make impact guns so if you already have the power sources stick with them.

I have the big DeWalt wrench, and also a small impact driver with a 1/2" adapter for the lighter work and together they do everything without breaking a sweat. In honesty, the impact driver is 205nm and could do 95% of jobs on its own, but it's always useful to have the big guns just in case.

This. I bought into Bosch Pro stuff years ago because they had a fantastic deal on a drill and impact set with 3 5ah batteries for £299. Since then I have bought several other Bosch pro cordless tools and now own 7 batteries and 4 battery charges.

Makes life simple if you dont mix tool brands.

Back
Top Bottom