Corsair 275R Airflow

Associate
Hello everyone,

I'm considering this case for an i7-12700k with RX 6700xt combination with a Noctua DH-15.

Would you recommend this case?

Thanks!

Associate
OP
I like the case read a few reviews and seems decent for the money , only real downside is the lack of front usb c port but not a biggy for some.

It actually is my choice because it's got a unified headphone/mic front jack (useful for integrated headphones), would you suggest the Corsair 4000D Airflow for just a little bit more and USB-C?

Man of Honour
It actually is my choice because it's got a unified headphone/mic front jack (useful for integrated headphones), would you suggest the Corsair 4000D Airflow for just a little bit more and USB-C?
Yes especially if you want the usb c port but both are solid cases ,the 4000d airflow is the successor to the 275r.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies.
Do you guys anticipate any issues with future extra-thick cards?
I'm planning to stay on a 300-350W limit, however with denser chips cooling will be even more challenging so I want to make sure to factor that in.

I'm asking mostly because it seems to be a little smaller than my current case and that was already a tight fit with an RX590 and a smaller cooler: https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/legacy-products/cases/haf-912-plus/#specifications

Man of Honour
Thanks for the replies.
Do you guys anticipate any issues with future extra-thick cards?
I'm planning to stay on a 300-350W limit, however with denser chips cooling will be even more challenging so I want to make sure to factor that in.

I'm asking mostly because it seems to be a little smaller than my current case and that was already a tight fit with an RX590 and a smaller cooler: https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/legacy-products/cases/haf-912-plus/#specifications

Size of the case is not as important as movement of air threw a case , cool air in warm air out the quicker you remove hot air the better the cooling.

The haf is a good case but there are less restrictive cases hence your plan to change.

I would fill all the front fan positions of any case I buy

Associate
OP
Size of the case is not as important as movement of air threw a case , cool air in warm air out the quicker you remove hot air the better the cooling.

The haf is a good case but there are less restrictive cases hence your plan to change.
Thanks but what I mean is more likely ease of installation.
I'd rather not have to remove my RAM or CPU cooler when installing a GPU...

Man of Honour
Thanks but what I mean is more likely ease of installation.
I'd rather not have to remove my RAM or CPU cooler when installing a GPU...
Doubt you would have to do that the newer gpu's are gonna be 3 slot + so shouldn't impede on anything above the 1st gpu slot but if you want more room go for a 5000d airflow or fractal meshify 2.

Back
Top Bottom