corsair cfx650 rgb

Associate
hey guys, first time posting on the forum hope this is in the right place, currently building a new pc and have purchased the psu in the title, the case im putting it in is the icue 220t i wanted to get some sleeved extensions but heard cable managing in this case is fairly tight. does anyone know if its possible to get sleeved replacements from this as when google searching im getting confused as to what series this is or label version it is when searching. if anyone as any experience with this some advice would be much appreciated thanks

Soldato
hey guys, first time posting on the forum hope this is in the right place, currently building a new pc and have purchased the psu in the title, the case im putting it in is the icue 220t i wanted to get some sleeved extensions but heard cable managing in this case is fairly tight. does anyone know if its possible to get sleeved replacements from this as when google searching im getting confused as to what series this is or label version it is when searching. if anyone as any experience with this some advice would be much appreciated thanks

You will fall under CXM, which means you need Type 3 cables.

It is indeed possible to get full replacement kits, however Overclockers don't sell them, many other companies do including Corsair themselves.

"Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit, Type 3 (Generation 2), BLACK" This is what you're looking for :) They do various colours.

Associate
OP
You will fall under CXM, which means you need Type 3 cables.

It is indeed possible to get full replacement kits, however Overclockers don't sell them, many other companies do including Corsair themselves.

"Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit, Type 3 (Generation 2), BLACK" This is what you're looking for :) They do various colours.

Thank you for the fast and informative response exactly what I needed

Back
Top Bottom