Corsair Gaming - Launch and Gaming Logo

Associate
Hello all,
Last week we pointed out the availability of a Vengeance K70 and Vengeance K70 RGB keyboards with red switches for fans of our Corsair “sails” logo. We have since rolled up our sleeves to see just how many additional “sails” logo versions we can add to our line. The answer is 11 configurations which were based on requests we’ve received. We also added a matching M65 RGB mouse.

loXQFHU.gif

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic (US now, UK/Nordic available late November)
• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available late November)
• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available late November)
• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available mid October)
• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available mid October)
• M65 RGB – black (late November)

Both Corsair Gaming and Vengeance branded products are made to the same level of precision and are awesome. We promise.

Associate
Jason, is this you?

No matter, the entire HID team deserves some major props for handling the situation maturely despite the ridiculous responses I've seen- especially on OCN. Guys here have been pretty great in comparison.

Soldato
So what will the difference be between a Corsair Gaming RGB K95 and Vengeance RGB K95 apart from the logo ?

In all honesty I'm actually kind of let down by Corsair, If they made a brand decision they should have stuck with it.

Associate
In all honesty I'm actually kind of let down by Corsair, If they made a brand decision they should have stuck with it.

Agreed, I can't believe how many people have complained about the new logo and they're not buying a product because of that. It's just a logo, doesn't affect the performance of the product in any way.

I'd rather Corsair stuck to their guns and got on with the important things - fixing their firmware and making the software a bit more intuitive to use. Not changing a logo.

Associate
Personally I think Corsair should have rolled the release of the boards back considering the amount of grief they got over the gaming logo after reviews by Linus, TTL and such. Now customers are going to have different finished products due to being early adopters.

I think it is a good move offering the sails, even though Corsair are clearly trying to branch into the 'gaming' market. Fair play for listening to your customers, this is great news, but I stick to the mantra of 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

Last edited:
Soldato
Has the firmware "bug" been fixed yet ?

If the software is pretty well sorted, and the logo is replaced, I'm going to buy one.

Not yet, The updated firmware is going to be released any time now.

On a side note, Personally when I look on the various forums *Here and Corsair* this is all I see when people are saying "OMGITSTHENDOFTHEWORLDOMGLOGO" Temper tantrums :p

BtqMQHC.gif.png

Associate
Agreed, I can't believe how many people have complained about the new logo and they're not buying a product because of that. It's just a logo, doesn't affect the performance of the product in any way.

I'd rather Corsair stuck to their guns and got on with the important things - fixing their firmware and making the software a bit more intuitive to use. Not changing a logo.

You must not have seen the s**tstorm over this in the US forums. Guys threatening to burn Corsair product boxes and such :rolleyes:

Associate
Well I'm glad they've put the sails logo back, looks like a November/December pick up and returning to a mechanical keyboard time. :D

Soldato
Well I'm glad they've put the sails logo back, looks like a November/December pick up and returning to a mechanical keyboard time. :D

Not for their whole lineup though, Blue switches as far as I've been told will be exclusive to the gaming brand and the non RGB K95 will also be exclusive to the gaming brand.

Associate
Not for their whole lineup though, Blue switches as far as I've been told will be exclusive to the gaming brand and the non RGB K95 will also be exclusive to the gaming brand.

I'm an MX Red user so it'll be fine for me thankfully. 2 months to wait though... I hate using domes. >_<

Soldato
Obviously i'm in the minority, but who cares?
The sails are a classic, obviously. I've only looked at the logo twice, once to take the sticky film off and the second whilst writing this...as i actually forgot what all the fuss was about.

Back
Top Bottom