Corsair Gaming MM300 mouse pad colour.

Associate
Hi,

Can anyone who has a Corsair MM300 mouse pad please confirm if the colour is black or if it has a dark brown/bronze tint to it?
I just bought one and although it doesn't look bad on it's own, the oily brown colour really looks out of place against my black desk.
Had the mouse pad replaced with a new one but it's exactly the same which leads me to believe it's not a manufacturing defect even though all the pictures I've seen show it as being black/grey and Corsair don't do a choice of colours with the MM300.
I did a search and there's only a few results with this issue, I'd have thought a lot more people would've complained if they were all brown.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Never mind, couldn't get 100% confirmation of the colour so ended up buying a SteelSeries QcK Limited Edition which has the required anti peel stitching and goes with my black setup.
Have used the normal QcK for a few years and been happy with the feel but I had a habit of pushing it up against the side of my keyboard causing the cloth to peel away.

Back
Top Bottom