** Corsair Hydro H110i GT Recall **

Soldato
really got to respect corsair for getting on the ball with this so fast, shame about the slight fault with the shipping but you can't fault corsair for dealing with it so quick

Soldato
really got to respect corsair for getting on the ball with this so fast, shame about the slight fault with the shipping but you can't fault corsair for dealing with it so quick
Well, they kind of HAD to... if they had let this slide and it got out later... doesn't bear thinking about! Kudos to them though, as at least they are offering a return even though there probably is nothing wrong with it. Now if only another manufacturer had offered to do the same with their product, mmmm... ;)

Associate
my 110i GT shipped out Thursday morning, so probably one of the last ones from OCUK before the breaks were applied.

luckily I have had no sign of coolant in the packaging and i have spent today (Sunday) rebuilding my PC in the Enthoo Pro.

so far no issues and very happy at this early stage. CPU is running non overclocked ~45c under p95 load.

lots of pictures taken, so if they are ok when i go through them tomorrow night ill post a few.

Dan

Associate
my 110i GT shipped out Thursday morning, so probably one of the last ones from OCUK before the breaks were applied.

luckily I have had no sign of coolant in the packaging and i have spent today (Sunday) rebuilding my PC in the Enthoo Pro.

so far no issues and very happy at this early stage. CPU is running non overclocked ~45c under p95 load.

lots of pictures taken, so if they are ok when i go through them tomorrow night ill post a few.

Dan

That is very good to hear :) At least you do not have to send the cooler back and wait for a replacement that will take 6 weeks.

Well I'm just glad that everything is working as intended.. nice temps btw :D

Associate
I replaced the stock fans with Noctua Industrial 140MM 3,000 rpm versions as their static pressure is more than double that of the Corsair fans. I therefore only used Corsair link software to set the led to red, then uninstalled it. I now manage the fan speeds on the Rog Extreme V with Ai Suite and using motherboard pwm control.

Just checking, are you running those 3000 rpm fans from the motherboard or a fan controller? Thought ocuk had these advertised to not be run from the motherboard?

Back
Top Bottom