1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corsair k55 RGB or Corsair Strafe MX Silent

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by cairns84, Feb 17, 2017 at 4:43 PM.

1. cairns84

Associate

As the name suggests I'm looking to into getting a new keyboard and I am looking between these 2 as i don't want to hear loud clicking and neither does the wife lol.

never used a mechanical keyboard before so unsure of what one to go for and was looking for views

thanks in advance

2. Legend

Mobster

These two vids from the same reviewer have sound tests...

Sound test @ 3:59 (embedding disabled on this one, so you'll have to watch on YouTube)

Sound test @ 4:43

3. stephenmarr

Gangster

I recently bought a corsair rgb strafe mx silent.
    I can honestly say that it's super quiet and it's quieter than my old logitech wave membrane keyboard.

Im very happy with it.

4. Bone9

Wise Guy

+2 for the strafe.

5. Wulfster

Gangster

+1 for the Strafe rgb silent, noticeably quieter than my other mx brown keyboards.

I think the K55 is a membrane keyboard so will be quiet anyway but not mechanical with the robust longevity that brings.

Best

Wulf

6. cairns84

Associate

thanks everyone. Next purchase is definitely going to be the strafe MX Silent.

7. reecevxr

Associate

i have a strafe rgb, best keyboard i have owned although not having a volume wheel is annoying at times