** CORSAIR K70 RGB - SAVE 30% **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Some distributors are clearing out their warehouses for the end of the year and I got some of the pick of the stock. Managed to get hold of 100 units of RGB K70's for a 30% discount, which are now available for your delectation -stock will be landing tomorrow.

tumblr_ojn98dl79z1un9go1o1_400.gif

Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Cherry MX Red Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000118-UK) @ £119.99 inc VAThttps://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...hanical-Keyboard-CH-9000118-UK-KB-062-CS.html

The Corsair Gaming K70 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard has the performance of the legendary K70 and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization.

Was £164.99 Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Are all mechanical keyboards noisy ?? As in more noisy than a normal keyboard? I have never used one before?

Yes they are noisier than a normal keyboards :) you might want to check out youtube for some videos on the difference.

Personally it does not bother me.

Associate
dazzlaa;30479561 said:
Are all mechanical keyboards noisy ?? As in more noisy than a normal keyboard? I have never used one before?

Yes but you can put o-rings under the keys to make them quiet.

Associate
I use one of these, they're nearly perfect - the followup K70 RGB Lux model adds usb-passthrough, which coming from a Das Pro I keep going to use.

I'd recommend the K70 RGB highly though - currently my endgame keyboard.

OcUK Staff
OP
dazzlaa;30479561 said:

When I'm gaming at home or working with my headset on I can't hear my Red Switch keyboards.

We also all have mech keyboards here in the office and the noise doesn't impinge or annoy anyone.

If we all had Blue switch keyboards then that might be a different story as they purposefully have a little mechanism in them to make a click sound (and feel) when you press them. Otherwise I don't think mech keyboards are any noisier than someone who types heavy on a membrane keyboard.

Hope that helps, if you have any more q's then check the guide in the peripherals thread and/or post in there and we'll answer them :)

Soldato
Ordered one late last year and in just a couple of months the RGB lights went a little nuts - "H" is now permanently red, and some other keys aren't behaving either...

Other than that it's a damn sexy keyboard :p But don't think I'd go for RGB again...

OcUK Staff
OP
So I've looked into this for you guys - looking at the return rate for the keyboards it stands at 3.69% which also includes unwanted returns which were 37.5% of that 3.69%. 2% is about average return rate for keyboards over a year.

To me it doesn't look like there is any particular issue with the keyboards. Probably more to do with the sheer quantity sold and therefore there will be a higher # of failures and therefore more # of people shouting about it online.

As always if anyone has any issues then contact us and we'll sort it out!

FYI - The stock was delayed while the distributor contacted Corsair to confirm the support to get the cost down to this price (they couldn't respond back due to being blinded by RGB). Eventually they managed to, at random, spam the keyboard until they strung the correct letters together to form a "YES". The stock will land tomorrow. I've arranged with sales that anyone who has paid for Next Day delivery will receive Saturday delivery for no extra charge. Contact sales if this is an issue and they can put you back on next working day delivery.

Back
Top Bottom