Corsair PSU and RMA

Associate
My hx650 PSU has been sent to the netherlands which is where their RMA service is in the EU i believe well i sent the PSU and ouch it cost me 30 pounds to send it which isnt nice, so i called Corsair and spoke to them telling them id paid 30 pounds to RMA this back and the lady i spoke to on the phone was really excellent with customer service , after an email or 2 and a copy of my reciept of postage for my PSU (just a quick photo taken on my phone and attached to an email) i received an email back from her saying she was sorry but they couldnt refund my postage as it would cost too much with bank charges and exchange rates etc. However she has offered to upgrade me to a HX850W PSU instead!! maybe some people feel this is what youd expect but this to me is excellent service and i really cannot recommend Corsair enough after this (altho not sure ppl needed convincing before).

I know this isnt really on topic but i do feel like when companies as big as Corsair are as easy and as nice to deal with as they have been to me they deserve a mention , top quality products and to my knowledge so far the best RMA experience ive had gives them a very big thumbs up from me.

Now my problem comes that i wanted the totally modular 80 plus gold AX850 (ungrateful git you are all thinking i know!).

Never rma'd to them but lost my modular cables and they sent me a full set free of charge. This was a second hand psu with no receipt etc so I was well chuffed

Still a pain to pay that sort of postage though

Soldato
Now my problem comes that i wanted the totally modular 80 plus gold AX850 (ungrateful git you are all thinking i know!).

one thing i have always stuck by when dealing with companies is not to be greedy, as easily as they said they would give you an upgrade, as easily as they can say they cant - be happy you got what you did :)

Associate
OP
That wasnt me asking them to upgrade me to the AX850 it was me questioning if i should sell the psu and then buy the ax850, im very grateful for them being so helpful and gracious.

Back
Top Bottom