Corsair RGB release date.

Man of Honour
Guys, I haven't read through this thread but I've seen some of you need answers of some kind from the shop, and mentioned the Mods, just for future info Mods don't directly work for the shop, we are here to help with the running of the forums, if you need some feedback or answers regarding shop stock etc. then please use the customer service sub forum near the top of the main forum page, and the shop staff will assist you directly.

Also shop staff don't monitor these threads directly, so please use the forum set out for contact with them
:)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
TwsT will be along in a moment to clear everything up as he is writing a long post explaining what is going on.

I find it very frustrating to see that you guys are posting in this thread mentioning that you havent had any feedback from us but only one or two posters in this thread have actually used the forum support sections to query with us.

the support sections are there, please use them or we cant help.

my official quotes from Corsair:

Please be advised that all RGB products have been taken off hold except K70 RGB CHERRY MX BLUE and K95 RGB CHERRY MX BLUE.

the next batch of product should be landing with you by the 24th

with regards the quoted ETA of the 24th, please be mindful that this is subject to change.

There is also Allocation to consider, as you are all fully aware, this product is in high demand. Despite OcUK ordering more than enough boards to cover pre orders, I have no idea what is actually being shipped by Corsair.

As we are a key account, I would think it is safe to assume that we are getting a fair share.

I would like to apologise for any confusion caused, this thread has been constantly monitored by myself but I have not posted as we simply didnt have any information to give you.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi guys,

We have a sections of these forums dedicated to order queries right at the very top. Sadly the purchasing team don't have the time to monitor all threads I've only just caught this one due to someone asking in the CS section of the forum.

The delays with Corsair K70 RGB are beyond our control I'm afraid. The issue is not with our goods in or our warehouse at all (although) right now if they landed it would probably take a day to get to them as there is a lot of stuff being booked in as we speak.

The Issue lies directly with corsair they held back all orders for QC and have I am told only just resumed shipping.

Whether or not we are at the front of that list is also beyond our control. It may feel like you are in the dark but so are we. we are hoping for confirmation of dispatch in the next 10 days.

As soon as we have a confirmed ETA I will update it on the website.

If anyone wants to cancel or change their order they can do so via the customer service section of the forum or by contacting sales through the various methods listed on the main site. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience on the matter.

Associate
I find it very frustrating to see that you guys are posting in this thread mentioning that you havent had any feedback from us but only one or two posters in this thread have actually used the forum support sections to query with us.

Thank you for official update, to be honest I'm new to forum and didn't know that we are able to ask questions directly (I've asked once admin informed us).
On other hand, posts you have mentioned are only visible to the person posting them(unless I've done something wrong).
Therefore it would be nice if comment like yours was published somewhere in form of sticky note, so everyone can see it.
It would be beneficial for both parties, customers would know what is going on and customer service wouldn't have to answer 100 'private threads' :)

Thank you.
Waiting game is on :)

Soldato
not a problem Like i said we are not an army of people and forums are easy to miss things turn around quite quick.

a quick question in that section will guarantee you an answer. Yes only you can see that answer but you can always copy pasta it or we can say the same thing to many people.

I'll see what we can do about a sticky in the future.

Associate
So, did I miss the K95's with sails logo? Was sure it originally said they were expected in November, but it says sold out.

(And... no it's not a deal breaker, but the old logo just looks nicer and given that they're the same price it seems silly not to try)

Associate
Given up waiting and ordered a K70 MX blue jobbie just now. Hope it fares better in useage that some of the RGB's out there.

51006452.jpg

Associate
So I notice this evening thst my # and \ keys are completely unresponsive on my K95 RGB. This is quite unacceptable to me since I use those as keybindings in certain games. I this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back regarding this keyboard, I've had so much grief continously with it.

Also, I'm using another keyboard to type this post before you ask how I typed \ & #.

Soldato
So i've read these new keyboards RGB keyboards are only 512 colours rather then 16.7m promised in the marketing materials. Anyone heard about this or got a keyboards and has thoughts on this?

There's a big thread about it on the Corsair forums.

I've only had a quick skim through and it sounds like Corsair just need to enable it in the software.

Back
Top Bottom