Corsair RGB Splitter a thing?

Associate
Hi,

I have a wierd dilemma in that I have a corsair commander, and 2 RGB hubs connected to it, and 13x Corsair HD120 fans. However, as I have 13 fans, and only 12 slots in the RGB Hub, 1 cannot be connected. Is there such a thing as an RGB splitter so I can connect the last one? I have loads of space left on the commander for PWM as I put each set of 3 fans on a 3 way splitter!

Thanks in advance!!

Permabanned
i found a post on the Corsair forums with a guy asking the same question,

the Corsair Tech's reply was "You would need to run 2 RGB Hubs....."
i assume this means there in no splitter??

Associate
You can duplicate data from fans. Get yourself dupont connectors. These fit nicely in the hubs. I'm currently making adaptors from corsair hubs to JST SM. so i can use /Corsair and non Corsair fans in the same setup.

Soldato
I hope this is allowed as you cannot purchase these on OCUK....
There's a guy on ebay who makes custom Corsair RGB splitters. I won't link to him, but do a search and you should be able to find him pretty easily.

Permabanned
Positive pressure with filtered air helps to fight dust.

t0 a degree your right. but when you have a massive amount of Positive pressure you pull in more dust than negative would.
the idea is to have the inlet(filtered) to be a little higher then the output to stop dust been pulled on via open grills and stuff like then

Back
Top Bottom