corsair void elite surround gaming headset

Associate
I've just bought these, how did you get on? I got the dongle and drivers sorted. The LED when the mic muted doesn't appear to work (does it even have one),
and if not the voice prompts don't work either...

Associate
I've just bought these, how did you get on? I got the dongle and drivers sorted. The LED when the mic muted doesn't appear to work (does it even have one),

have you installed icue and set the headset up in there? Voice prompts didn’t work on my headset until I had installed I he even though the normal sound/voice functions worked as expected without the software.

Associate
Hi, yes I installed iCue, it's not too bad, enabled 7.1 etc and enabled voice prompts.

So do you get a prompt when muting the mic using the button on the left hand earphone?

If you do I might submit a bug report.

TIA ODuffer

Associate
I've got the Void Pro RGB (which I use for my PC) and the Void Elite (which I use for my Xbox)

The Void Pro does have a mute led to show that mute is on, and my Elite doesn't. However there's a difference in the more buttons used: the elite feels more like a button (ie I can feel when mute is on our off), the Pro doesn't (feels more like a stiff mouse button for want of a better way of putting it) and therefore needs the mute led to tell you if you're on mute or not.

I'm not sure about voice prompts as I've not installed the USB dongle into my PC as my Pro is USB rather than like the Elite. However my gut feeling is that they are not meant to work with the Elite.

Back
Top Bottom