Cosmos S Control Panel on the Case

Associate
Hi Guys

I am completely new to this sort of thing so please would you keep it simple and explain in non technical terms.

But I have just bought a secondhand Cooler Master Cosmos 'S' case and notice there are are some plug in points under neath a panel on the top of the case which slides back but have no idea what they are for or what they do (see photo)

I think I've managed to work out that the first one is a group of 4 X USB followed by a Microphone Socket and then a Headphone Socket.

But After that I'm lost, as I don't know what the others do or what you are supposed to put in them.

One of them looks like a Plug in for an external Sata drive but if so where would the power from that drive come from, as it looks like a data cable socket.

As for the other one I have no idea.

Any information about the sockets on the back would also be very welcome

Many Thanks
IMG_4364_zpsvs0ehaty.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Soldato
eSATA for external drives..i belive its also USB compatible too. yes i think you have to have external power for a sata drive.. some devices maybe able to use the combined data from the Sata part and the power from USB.. i have never used it so cant confirm. the next one in from right is a Firewire wihch can be hard drives, USB scanners cameasa etcc. i think this port is mostly obsolete as USB 3 is better

Back
Top Bottom