** COUGAR PANZER ROLLS IN TO OCUK **

OcUK Staff
Introducing the new Cougar Panzer case. The Cougar Panzer aims to offer one of the best bang for buck case choices on the market. For a start it's equipped with a pair of tempered glass side panels, with support for up to CEB form factor motherboards, 425mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU coolers and full sized ATX power supplies. There's space for up to 8 fans, and 360mm radiators can be mounted on both the top and the front of the case, with space for 120mm options on the rear and bottom of the chassis. There's space for 4 x 2.5" SSD's and 2 x 3.5" HDD's as standard, and there's a PSU shroud as standard for a clean internal layout.

All this adds up to a lot of case for not a huge amount of money. We are expecting stock to land around the 7th/8th March. Preorder now!

Cougar Panzer Midi-Tower Gaming Case - Black Window @ £79.99 inc VAT

The Cougar Panzer epitomises the ideal midi-tower for gamers and offers the perfect specifications for high-performance hardware and advanced cooling solutions.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
certainly seems like a lot of case for the money. dunno about cable management though - I always like 1 solid side to hide any cables I can't make look pretty!

If you can't make them look pretty then take them out and start again!

I used to hate it too to be honest, but once you figure out what order to put the cables into the PSU/components a nice looking rear panel is really really rewarding!

Top tip, breadboard the components beforehand to test them all, as there is nothing more trying than getting your cable management spot on and them having to undo it all because you need to fault find a no post!

Soldato
If you can't make them look pretty then take them out and start again!

I used to hate it too to be honest, but once you figure out what order to put the cables into the PSU/components a nice looking rear panel is really really rewarding!

Top tip, breadboard the components beforehand to test them all, as there is nothing more trying than getting your cable management spot on and them having to undo it all because you need to fault find a no post!

ah that's too much like common sense, I prefer to the old school - 'if you can't see it then it's fine' attitude! :p
that said if I hadn't got the InWin 303 on a black Friday deal I'd have had to give serious consideration to this case, certainly looks the part and so much space inside for sub 80 quid. I'm sure it'll fly off the shelf

Back
Top Bottom