Could I open a Haribo Sweet Shop thanks to Overclockers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ok Stupid silly question time (24/7 GD) and i would love to hear a mods response on this!

I was reading this thread Link Then suddenly I thought... If I order the cheapest thing I can find on Overclockers once a day so 7 orders a week, with my free shipping would I eventually amass a mountain of Haribo over a year... to open a Haribo only sweet shop!

I found the cheapest thing on overclocks weighing in a massive £0.01 Link, and order with my free shipping. I already know the answer but I'm dying of an official answer!

Soldato
OP
lol least i wont have to explain to my 68 yr old father why there's Haribo in the box of PC parts i ordered for him for when i tinker with their PC.. Even when i explain he doesn't believe me.

Soldato
A fine plan but sadly you don't get Haribo with every order. It really hurts when you open the box only to find boring PC bits rather than sweet sweet Haribo.

Soldato
Not everyone gets a haribo with their orders. The success rate is 50:50

I went through a long phase of being disappointed at not getting Haribo with my orders, then they just started going nuts with chucking them in.

I guess it had more to do with the principle of 'why didn't I get any?' :( as I don't even like Haribo :D
Here's the stockpile that I keep as a trophy, and of course to lure in stray children to work in my sweatshop.

i9kuMb7.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I wish companies would stop doing it to be honest, I get the gesture but please dont bother especially when everyone is doing it nowadays.
I dont eat them personally and I cant even give them away in my office.

Soldato
I went through a long phase of being disappointed at not getting Haribo with my orders, then they just started going nuts with chucking them in.

I guess it had more to do with the principle of 'why didn't I get any?' :( as I don't even like Haribo :D
Here's the stockpile that I keep as a trophy, and of course to lure in stray children to work in my sweatshop.

I'll be nice and take them off your hands for you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom