Couple more pictures of the new car :) (Hyundai Coupe F2)

Associate
Woohoo! its first wash from me thismorning, thought i would take some pictures, they didnt turn out as good as i though they would, but ill post them anyway because im proud of my car (Although i wont post the picture of me physically hugging it)

Back of the car and myself

Front-ish view of the car

Frontal view

Another front-ish view

Engine bay

Some of the interior

Hehe i love driving it, such good fun compared to my 1.4 fiesta

Got it over 100 for the first time since owning it thismorning, and it feels the same as going 60 except with scenery moving by faster, so so smoothe.

The interior, although described as cheap, and horrible in a lot of places is actually quite nice, everything is in a convenient place and everything feels comfortable, the seats especially are very, very comfortable.

Accelleration wise its amazing (In comparrison to the fiesta), it will quite happily drive on at high RPM's and while inside the car you hear next to nothing, for example - my car at 5000rpm sounds quieter from the inside than my fiesta did at 3000.

The whole car is fantastic, the only thing i could complain about as such is the visibility around the car, especially rear view.

If anyone was considering buying one of these things, id say go ahead and do it now - you wont be dissapointed :)

Peace out!

(P.S. I love my car?) :p

Associate
Cracking car for an 18 year old.

I presume about 4.5k-5k? (London prices, so possibly wales cheaper)

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks excellent mate, very nice:) Its a great feeling to own and look after something when you are proud of it especially if you have worked hard for it.

Soldato
Morthoseth said:
Got it over 100 for the first time since owning it thismorning, and it feels the same as going 60 except with scenery moving by faster, so so smoothe.

I would either add the disclaimer that you were of course, on a race track or private land.

Or edit out your number plate.

Soldato
I very very nearly got one of those 6 months ago... we ended up with a 51 plate focus collection ( silver) instead as it was a real bargain and had only done 32k miles.

In a couple of years i may well get one of the new style coupe's.... they are very nice to drive. Congrats and have fun! thats what coupe's were made for! ( just dont try a day out with the mrs and 2 kids and a dog... rather cramped i imagine lol

Soldato
Sanzy said:

Because, he has his number plate displayed and is admitting to braking the law on a public forum.
We have members who work in the filth, it doesnt take a dective of Sherlock Holmes type abilities to pick up the phone and get his life made a misery for a couple of brownie points.

Soldato
vanpeebles said:
surely just saying something doesnt mean anything?

Well, it pays to be carefull doesnt it?
Remember you are talking about the type of people who have you pulled every week because you are knocking off one of their mates ex wives, breathalisers, "We have had a lot of these reported stolen, is this your car sir" etc etc.

I wouldnt put any past them to be honest.
The bunch of ******* that they are.

Back
Top Bottom