Couple of days riding, Where to go?

Associate
Tomorrow/Friday me and a mate have a some free time to go riding. We're just having a hard time on deciding where to go. We've done PBW,CYB,Afan,Cwmcarn,Penmanchno to death and fancy something different.

Plan on heading down early doors tomorrow and coming back Friday afternoon with a plan on riding something tomorrow and Friday morning.

Can anyone give me some ideas as to where to ride? we are derby based so ideally not too far maybe 3- 3.5 hours max drive.

Any ideas guys, thanks

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
1) Peaks as above, plenty of riding for a few days.

2) Dyfi area of Wales. A day around Cli-machx and all it’s off-piste goodness. And a day at Nant y Arian maybe. Or Brechfa.

Associate
OP
Ive done Jacobs a couple of times so cut gate is a good shout as ive never done that before its just what can I link it with the next day?

I like the sound of Nant y arian and brechfa as ive never done either of those either. What are the trails like there? Decent ride out?

Thanks

Associate
OP
I've just got back, did Nant y Arian the first day really enjoyed it just a shame it's a little short so ended up doing 2 loops.

Ended up doing CYB today the beast, I've done it a fair few times but always enjoyable.

Weather was perfect for both days. Im off again in a month so will probably head to cut gate I think.

Back
Top Bottom