Courier Concerns and Paypal

Soldato
Hi guys,

I used Interparcel (going through DHL) who collected two items today. I was away but my dad was there for them to collect. Firstly they didn't have any sort of forms giving evidence that it was collected. I followed the instructions on the website where it said attach the two printouts to the box. I checked online which states the two items have been both collected. My dad said they looked very dodgy, especially as they knew what was inside the boxes (you have to state what's the contents on the website). To be honest I don't feel its going to get there despite paying for compensation.

I've also decided to stop using paypal as I don't trust it working with my debit card. Is there a a way of removing the link it has with my debit card? So if anyone makes a dispute, I don't want my funds to be froze so to speak or allow for paypal to have any control.

Permabanned
I use interparcel a lot and it is normally DHL who pick my stuff up. they don't give you a receipt they just scan it at the door and it appears online with in about an hour. AS for paypal it is easy to remove your debit card link and your bank link just look in the webiste. It is so simple a one eyed retard could do it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Hmm that's for confirming that. Am sure I did what was necessary, but they insisted that there supposed to be an extra document they are meant to sign. It doesn't feel quite right as they knew what the items contained expensive goods.

Permabanned
I always think that, especailly when sending laptops. But it's better they know so high value can be locked in secure cages at the warehouses rather than chucked arround with other junk.

Back
Top Bottom