COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Commissario
Same deal with PCR, etc. though an existing well established technology with an adaption for COVID rather than something they had to design from the ground up for the disease.
One of the things I remember from early in the pandemic was that pretty much every medical facility from the private sector, public sector, and university labs were trying to find things that could help, so it wasn't surprising at all they adapted the tests fairly quickly.

Associate
The one thing I do agree on is the Wuhan lab leak theory. The Wuhan market theory doesn’t add up to me. Unintentional lab leak and evidence of cover up from Chinese government seems more plausible.

Think it was shown that UK, USA and France had funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the past and were then becoming increasingly concerned and being refused access to inspect in run up to covid.

Also think if it was proven that it WAS a lab leak even if unintentional and then covered up by China, it would cause too many headaches and lead to WW3. We don’t need anymore wars and conflicts so it was the wet market!

Western countries part funded Wuhan Institute of Virology anyway, play with fire you get burnt.

Soldato
Anyways looking forward, the final phase of the trials for BC 007 finishes in autumn.

This will be the 3rd phase. It passed with good results in phase 1 and 2.

So we're on target to eventually get some public treatments hopefully by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom