1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Spacedeck, Jun 30, 2017.

1. VTR

Mobster

D-pad all the way

2. del_piero

Gangster

The only time I've found the analogue useful is in the boulder levels in Crash 1.

3. iv-tecman

Sgarrista

I still need to pick this one up, classic games back in the day.

4. builder22

Wise Guy

I'm rubbish at the game but it'd fun, at least it starts you back on the same level if you lose all lives!

5. atomic7431

Mobster

i bought this as i remember the originals, i love playing it and oh the memories hehe.

6. Moothead2

Sgarrista

About time I bought it. Couldn't pass it up at this price! Their address is registered as Cash Converters Yorkshire so while I'm hopeful, I won't be surprised if it's cancelled or turns up used rather than new.

[​IMG]

7. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

If you;re struggling with the bridge levels (high road etc) just jump on the ropes :D

8. Spacedeck

Mobster

Did you seriously find it that easy? :p the box feet have turned into oval feet on this game. This was practically the only way I found to get remotely close to the gold relic I needed. Even doing this method took me a long time to master the entire run.

9. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

Yeah I found Crash 1 pretty easy to be honest, I hadn't long finished a play through of it on the original PS1 a few months back.

10. crazy8s

Gangster

Loving the nostalgia with this game, though I am finding Crash 1 difficult. I've had fewer deaths and game overs in Dark Souls! (slight exaggeration..)

Really hoping they make CTR next

11. Meatball

Soldato

12. Moothead2

Sgarrista

The Lab platinum - ******* hell... Took me a good 3 hours to get that ridiculously tight ******** time. The High Road, Sunset Vista, Native Fortress, Road to Nowhere and Slippery Climb? Absolute cakewalks in comparison. The only level to come close in my opinion is Generator Room.

13. Spacedeck

Mobster

Guys, just a heads up that the DLC Stormy Ascent is available now (for free). Well it has been since 21/07 but I didn't realise until now.

Anyone tried this? I've just complete the first run and it doesn't seem all that bad at all. Getting a good time for the leaderboard will take work though but I don't see how this is the hardest level on the game.

ETA: Just noticed that this will only be free up to the 19th of August, so make sure you grab this!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  14. Explosivo

Hitman

Is this coming to x1?

15. Spacedeck

Mobster

@Explosivo nothing has been officially confirmed yet but I think it will do. I think this might have been a time exclusive, so just keep an eye out. Hopefully you don't have to wait long!

16. Chaos666

Gangster

at least its a proper game with updated graphics not just a HD remaster...
    i hate when they just release a ps3 or ps2 game with 1080p

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  17. builder22

Wise Guy

I wish I had read this, I suck at this game and ended up figuring that one out or don't think I'd ever have got past that level. Only part that I didn't use the ropes was the very last multiple turtle bit, and that took a fair few attempts

I don't think I ever completed Crash 1 on the PS1, I remember completed CTR tho so I hope they bring that out in a proper HD remake sometime

18. Explosivo

Hitman

Can't see this happening now.
    Am I going to have to buy a ps4 just for this and Shenmue 3?

19. Explosivo

Hitman

Just noticed this is out for pre order on xbox one (enhanced for x owners) and Nintendo switch in the usual places :)

20. Solus

Hitman

Been playing through and loving it until it came to the high road.

Almost in tears. Finally did the level and stuck some lost legacy on to chill out