CRASH!

Saw this on the way home today, was on the just scene after it happened.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

crash3.jpg

crash4.jpg

crash5.jpg

olv said:
that's a mk indy :( wonder if it's anyones off locost builders

The poor bloke driving (real nice guy) only bought it today... was driving it home.

shrek2 said:
Probably another person who though his car was on rails and ther were Michael Schumacher. Lucky they missed the lampost

Not at all in this case, he just got caught out as he was driving an unfamiliar car, he clipped a kerb and it spun him round backwards through the bushes.
He missed a lamp post by about 1 foot!!

Very lucky chap. Genuine accident in my opinion.

Clarkey said:
looks like only minor body damage from the pics, hopefully it should fix right up.

From what i could see, and i did have a good look, there were only three bent bits.

Front left steering arm and bottom suspension arm.

The rear (not sure of its proper name) cup where the wheel hub sits in and is attached to the top arm and bottom arm of the suspension. The mount to the top arm was folded. Stood up VERY well to the accident.

Took 4 of us to man-handle it off to verge onto the road (closed by the local freindly policemen :D)

olv said:
Ouch, super light, super powerful, no driver aids, easy to get caught out. Poor dude.

hope you dont mind i posted the first picture on locostbuilders, see if anyone recognises it.

Exactly, and the road was very damp from the rain today.

Im sure its ok to post it on. Just hope the poor driver dont see it, he said he didnt want to see any of the pics i had taken!

*edit* can u make sure its the pic with the index blanked out please. I just edited them, its not my car, so i figure its better to cover it up :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom