Crashing Moto G

Associate
Hi all

I sold my iPhone 5 yesterday to a recycling site for a decent sum of money while it's still worth as much as it is, so I'm currently using my Moto G. However, yesterday both Google Play Services and Chrome crashed and today The Simpsons Tapped Out has just crashed 5 times in a row.

What gives; is there something wrong with my phone or is this just the way Android is still? I totally reset the device on Monday night before using it.

Many thanks

#29.

Soldato
I can tell you about tapped out as can any tapped out player at least, the app is hilariously awfully programmed and crashes constantly. It has since an update last summer and they can't seem to fix it. Google play services/chrome I can't comment on although play services had an update yesterday and as it's a service not an app as such a quick reboot should make the issue go away so it can re-initialise. Chrome I find more stable then safari (i'm probably an exception here), nothing is really perfect.

Overall, nothing to worry about. Tapped out crashes like it's the design goal of the app :)

Soldato
try rebooting, clearing caches of the apps affected, and if necessary clear their data too (you will lose anything saved in them like passwords etc).

you can also try uninstalling play services and reinstalling the .apk from a trusted site, but you shouldn't need to do this really.

Caporegime
Don't worry at all about this, Simpsons Tapped out crashes on all 3 devices I have access to, it's a pile of poo.

Play Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, it works about 300% better.

Back
Top Bottom