Crazy Tesco Car Park Incident

Soldato
Regardless of the previous actions of the people in the car, the people outside acted inappropriately and if I were them I’d be embarrassed watching that tape back.
In my opinion this is an attitude that is ruining society today. People just plodding along minding their own business not helping people in need at all.

As long as I'm alright jack, **** everyone else.
You cant hide from bad people forever - one day your gonna need to step up to the plate.

Man of Honour
Regardless of the previous actions of the people in the car, the people outside acted inappropriately and if I were them I’d be embarrassed watching that tape back.

Rubbish, good luck waiting for the police. Shame they didn’t manage to drag the driver out. Have they found the driver yet?

Last edited:
Soldato
This is what I mean about not being too fussed about "the mob". Here we have a mother of a child on Christmas day who has had her back broken because these people not only did not feel like paying for things like the rest of society, but when caught put a stranger's life at risk by escalating the situation. I hope they're made an example of.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Exactly.

Ditto about the BS re: “but they might need to steal food”

No one forced them to hire a car, fraudulently or otherwise, and load it up with food/alcohol.

We’ve got a social security system/safety net in this country and even if you’re a complete **** up and manage to make a hash of that then there are food banks too.

They’re just scum and after endangering lives/running people over then passers by were well within their rights to attack the car/try to stop them.

Caporegime
Exactly.

No one forced them to hire a car, fraudulently or otherwise, and load it up with food/alcohol.

We’ve got a social security system/safety net in this country and even if you’re a complete **** up and manage to make a hash of that then there are food banks too.

They’re just scum and after endangering lives/running people over then passers by were well within their rights to attack the car/try to stop them.
Thank you. This is exactly what I meant before I was jumped on earlier in this thread.

No one in the system in this country, needs to steal food. There are other, law abiding ways to secure a meal.

Soldato
Exactly.

100% this. Even though they have quite probably ruined that woman's life, even if caught they will get away with very little punishment.

Soldato
In my opinion this is an attitude that is ruining society today. People just plodding along minding their own business not helping people in need at all.

As long as I'm alright jack, **** everyone else.
You cant hide from bad people forever - one day your gonna need to step up to the plate.

Totally agree. What really winds me up is the way some people are so sanctimonious about saying they wouldn't interfere. If someone said "I'd be too afraid to try and stop them," I could understand it. But some people act like it's morally wrong to take responsibility upon yourself. As if anyone who doesn't defer all personal agency to Authority is somehow endangering the very fabric of society. Which I suppose to these people, that's how it seems. :(

Soldato
Only if you ignore the sequence of events or if you think that stealing a small amount deserves a lynching and so the sequence of events doesn't matter.
I must have missed the lynching part. I only heard that two people were injured, including a Tesco employee with a broken back after the store was attacked by thieves in a stolen rental car.

Caporegime
Exactly.

Disgusting to expect other people to use their own funds to help even less fortunate people in this country, the money is wasted inefficiently in comparison to a state doing it. I'll never support food banks as it's not going to solve anything. In fact it's so close to what the right-wingers "hate" that i wonder why they don't rail against it, it's literally making the middle poorer. I guess they only care if it make's people richer than them poorer, as they're only 'temporary' millionaires.

Frankly why should the police report on this further anyway? Some people have a huge hard on for hating them at the moment, when they're in all likelihood dealing with it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Then perhaps you should wait to make conclusions until after you are better informed. That's generally a good idea.
I'm not sure if you are being serious, trolling, or genuinely don't know what the word 'lynching' means. It means execution, in case it's the latter. Maybe look up the word 'irony' next.

Last edited:
Associate
Totally agree. What really winds me up is the way some people are so sanctimonious about saying they wouldn't interfere. If someone said "I'd be too afraid to try and stop them," I could understand it. But some people act like it's morally wrong to take responsibility upon yourself. As if anyone who doesn't defer all personal agency to Authority is somehow endangering the very fabric of society. Which I suppose to these people, that's how it seems. :(

There's trying to help and then there's going full neanderthal and ramming trolleys in to cars and bashing your hands on the windscreen. I don't know how anyone can watch that and not think that they made a bad situation even worse.

If they had got the driver out the car, then what? Are they entitled to bash his head in in the name of street justice? We have the police for a reason, regardless of how ineffective you may think they are.

Back
Top Bottom