Criticise the Saudis and you go home in pieces

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . In turn the Saudi's may have underestimated the reaction from the West though I'm sure they firmly believe that their ties and money links with the West will eventually hold sway but we will see.
I suspect that the Saudis knew that the reaction from the USA & UK would be along the lines of:

"Naughty, naughty; silly boys. Fancy placing an order for more weapons of indiscriminate destruction?"

Caporegime
The other 14 men involved are going to be bricking it at the minute :p

I suspect the people on the first flight are in the most danger, especially if they do go with the "interrogation gone wrong excuse" - the people on the second flight can then be portrayed as merely the cleanup team going in to sort out the mess caused by the "rogue" operation carried out by the first.

Some of the people involved are rather close to the ruling regime, they'll not want to bump off their best buds just the lower status guys.

Soldato
I suspect the people on the first flight are in the most danger, especially if they do go with the "interrogation gone wrong excuse" - the people on the second flight can then be portrayed as merely the cleanup team going in to sort out the mess caused by the "rogue" operation carried out by the first.

Some of the people involved are rather close to the ruling regime, they'll not want to bump off their best buds just the lower status guys.

Yea, I was just being tongue in cheek :)

You never know, that might have been a genuine car accident....stranger things have happened....

Caporegime
Frankly who cares..... nothing will change, they can crash the world economy in a blink, not that it would help them but they would do it to punish the interfering infidels......

Well if they tried that they'd be killed in a coup before they even announced the plans.

Caporegime
Word is the Saudi's are in the process of producing a report saying he was accidentally killed via interrogation. That must be why they took a bone saw... just to scare him a little as it was sat on the polished metal table.

Bone saw wouldn't be all that much use in an I terrogation excdpt for fear factor.

If you put one on skin you'll just get a massage.

The whole point of them is they don't cut flesh :p

Caporegime
Really? How does that work?

It's a reciprocating saw.

Same as the multiple ones that are everywhere now for diy (it's where they came from)

Section of a circular blade with teeth.

It moves a few degrees clockwise then moves a few degrees anticlockwise very very rapidly.

Something hsrd that csnt move like bone, wood plasterboard etc gets cut through.

Something soft like skin gets moved a few mm to the right then a few mm to the left and just jiggles

So it cuts through bone without damaging tissue as it can move.

Like if you go get a normal wood saw put it on your arm and just move it a tiny bit forward and a tiny bit bsck the elasticity in you're skin means you don't get cut because it jist moves with the teeth

https://youtu.be/hppLXKXpILI

Some dude sticking on in his abdomen

Man of Honour
It's a reciprocating saw.

Same as the multiple ones that are everywhere now for diy (it's where they came from)

Section of a circular blade with teeth.

It moves a few degrees clockwise then moves a few degrees anticlockwise very very rapidly.

Something hsrd that csnt move like bone, wood plasterboard etc gets cut through.

Something soft like skin gets moved a few mm to the right then a few mm to the left and just jiggles

So it cuts through bone without damaging tissue as it can move.

Like if you go get a normal wood saw put it on your arm and just move it a tiny bit forward and a tiny bit bsck the elasticity in you're skin means you don't get cut because it jist loves with the teeth

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Although "loves with the teeth" sounds more like kinky sex :)

Soldato
So much for conspiracy theories. Saudi Arabia have given up on lying.

A journalist went inside the consulate with a private appointment to start a fight though? Haha, they may want to think through their damage minimisation strategy a bit better.

I wonder if they are gonna attempt to play this as an evil media exercise which seems to appeal to some in the US.

Caporegime
Oh he did die then, did they just not notice for over a week?

What was the fight over? The decor or the removal of his limbs?

“I say old boy, that’s terribly impolite to just cut off a chaps arms without asking first......fisticuffs!”

Back
Top Bottom