• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crypto miners could soon flood eBay with cheap CPUs, motherboards and SSDs

Caporegime
Who gives a crap about a joke coin that was created as a joke? Why is that even relevant to the discussion?

ETH and BTC are linked as are many of the other (mined) coins linked to BTC. It's pretty much a universally accepted fact so what you're arguing against I have no idea.

e: Btw when you keep going on about how good it feels to make that "easy money" by being a scalper, you should by now realise that about 50% of people will think you're a scumbag. The other 50% will probably call you an entrepreneur. You already know which 50% I fall into.

You said every coin is linked to BTC. They aren't linked at all. Dogecoin beat BTC gains by over double.

https://bitcoinwisdom.io/

Doge is still up over 2000%

It's up today more than BTC.

BTC is up yet all other coins are in the red.

They aren't linked at all. Otherwise why didn't ETN go up in value over the past 3 years?

They just appear that way to someone who doesn't have a clue about crypto.

Do you really think I care what others think, that is sheep mentality. Folk posting on social media of how they want others to think of them. I couldn't care less.

Oh btw another cop from Asda this morning. I don't think this is being an entrepreneur at all it's just easy money, entrepreneurs have to usually have a unique selling point and provide a good or service better than others. I have bought and sold consoles since the PS3, it's not something new. But folk like you now have their panties in a twist because you were too dumb to pre-order. You ha e had fair warning too, every PlayStation since the PS1 has sold out at launch. I still cannot fathom why people who know the release date years in advance minimum 6-9 months in advance still don't get that you should pre-order if you want one. It's not as if it's hard to do or you have to pay full in advance either. I think I paid £10 to pre-order in advance.

Yet you want to blame scalpers instead of looking in the mirror at the real problem. It's nothing like the GPU shortage consoles are dropping every day and at RRP and in their tens of thousands, GPU drops are in their 10's or 20's and if you are lucky a few hundred but way over RRP unless you buy FE models.

Here's a tip. Pre order the ps6 in advance. Learn from your mistakes. Stop blaming the sky for being blue. If you don't learn from this then it's your own fault. Stop whining and crying and grow up, you are an adult and you have had 4 previous console launches to learn how it works now.

Caporegime
Not yet will have to wait and see. it will be interesting to see how long the stock of the non LHR graphic cards lasts.

I'm sure there are videos showing the new cards mining away at full power on YouTube and Reddit. You have to do a lot more to get them to work. Pcie lanes, dummy hdmi and certain drivers but it's not that hard.

Caporegime
You said every coin is linked to BTC. They aren't linked at all. Dogecoin beat BTC gains by over double.

https://bitcoinwisdom.io/

Doge is still up over 2000%

It's up today more than BTC.

BTC is up yet all other coins are in the red.

They aren't linked at all. Otherwise why didn't ETN go up in value over the past 3 years?

They just appear that way to someone who doesn't have a clue about crypto.

Do you really think I care what others think, that is sheep mentality. Folk posting on social media of how they want others to think of them. I couldn't care less.

Oh btw another cop from Asda this morning. I don't think this is being an entrepreneur at all it's just easy money, entrepreneurs have to usually have a unique selling point and provide a good or service better than others. I have bought and sold consoles since the PS3, it's not something new. But folk like you now have their panties in a twist because you were too dumb to pre-order. You ha e had fair warning too, every PlayStation since the PS1 has sold out at launch. I still cannot fathom why people who know the release date years in advance minimum 6-9 months in advance still don't get that you should pre-order if you want one. It's not as if it's hard to do or you have to pay full in advance either. I think I paid £10 to pre-order in advance.

Yet you want to blame scalpers instead of looking in the mirror at the real problem. It's nothing like the GPU shortage consoles are dropping every day and at RRP and in their tens of thousands, GPU drops are in their 10's or 20's and if you are lucky a few hundred but way over RRP unless you buy FE models.

Here's a tip. Pre order the ps6 in advance. Learn from your mistakes. Stop blaming the sky for being blue. If you don't learn from this then it's your own fault. Stop whining and crying and grow up, you are an adult and you have had 4 previous console launches to learn how it works now.
Yet another defence of (your own) scalping.

And telling everybody who suffers as a direct result that they're stupid and need to grow up.

Because scalpers gonna scalp. At least the money I earn comes from doing actual work. The money you get from scalping is just profiting from someone else's loss. I'm glad you don't think it's clever, tho. It's predatory, not clever.

e: Doesn't the fact that retailers are trying to stop people like you buying more than one unit not make something twig in your brain that what you're doing is considered douchebaggery? The fact that you have to use multiple accounts and payment options, addresses, etc.

Not once do you stop and think, "I'm making money at someone else's expense, and I'm not really supposed to be doing this." Nope, just "Another four weeks in Vegas, and a chance to impress people on the internet about how much easy money I make."

Last edited:
Soldato
Not once do you stop and think, "I'm making money at someone else's expense, and I'm not really supposed to be doing this." Nope, just "Another four weeks in Vegas, and a chance to impress people on the internet about how much easy money I make."

It's a free country and he can do that, if he wants, regardless of your view.

I don't think it's ideal, and I'd rather people didn't do this, but there you go. That's life.

Some of his advice is sound- learn from this. You'll be reducing the scalpers' pool of potential customers next time.

I'm not taking a side- just trying to save you time and irritation.

Associate

I don't think it's ideal, and I'd rather people didn't do this, but there you go. That's life.

Some of his advice is sound- learn from this. You'll be reducing the scalpers' pool of potential customers next time.

I'm not taking a side- just trying to save you time and irritation.

Going to go with just because you can doesn't mean you should. It's an excuse to be a **** is all.

Last edited:
Caporegime
And he's just as likely to use a forum code to buy a GPU to stick on eBay, for some more "easy money", because that's all that matters to him.

Really foxeye? just talk more BS why don't you?

You can see I sold a GPU on MM like a week ago for £200 less than I could have gotten on ebay.

So... I await your apology.

Caporegime
Really foxeye? just talk more BS why don't you?

You can see I sold a GPU on MM like a week ago for £200 less than I could have gotten on ebay.

So... I await your apology.
Getting no apology from me. Why would you scalp PS5s for only £100+ profit at a time and then give away money elsewhere. It's logically inconsistent.

You've said multiple times you're all about "that easy money" so it would make no sense at all for you to start giving GPUs away.

As for BS, I don't think anyone could bring more of that than you do.

Associate

I don't think it's ideal, and I'd rather people didn't do this, but there you go.

If that were true, there wouldn't be private member's bills and so on trying to get use of bots and resale of components etc made illegal. The law almost always lags behind real world behaviour because it's reactive and legislative timetables are amended to bring the ban in. This behaviour is already considered reprehensible enough to attract the interest of legislators around the world, including here in the UK. If speeding wasn't illegal yet, that wouldn't make it ok.

Caporegime
Getting no apology from me. Why would you scalp PS5s for only £100+ profit at a time and then give away money elsewhere. It's logically inconsistent.

You've said multiple times you're all about "that easy money" so it would make no sense at all for you to start giving GPUs away.

As for BS, I don't think anyone could bring more of that than you do.

All you do is make assumption after assumption and state as of its the truth.

When pointed at the truth it's just deflect and deny.

You can clearly see I sold a GPU on MM for less than I could have on ebay. It's there for everyone to see.

I decided to help someone on here. Just like I helped a fellow member on here get a Ps5. But again when I posted to ask that member of it was because of my help you decided to barge in with your waffle again.

Im not surprised someone who refuses to buy anything unless it's below retail would get buying things and helping others out. I've even gave you solid advice several times but again you choose to scream at the sky asking why it's blue instead.

Pre order your ps6. I don't want to see another 1000 whiny posts from you in 5 years time.

Soldato
If that were true, there wouldn't be private member's bills and so on trying to get use of bots and resale of components etc made illegal. The law almost always lags behind real world behaviour because it's reactive and legislative timetables are amended to bring the ban in. This behaviour is already considered reprehensible enough to attract the interest of legislators around the world, including here in the UK. If speeding wasn't illegal yet, that wouldn't make it ok.

The fact there are private member's bills to effect change shows he can do this if he wants. That may change, but I doubt it.

As I have said above, I don't think it's great that people do this. But that's just my view, and not law.

You just have to look at the shelf stripping at the start of the first covid quarantine to see where this ends.

Take his advice- it will reduce both your frustration and his profit. That has to be good.

Caporegime
All you do is make assumption after assumption and state as of its the truth.

When pointed at the truth it's just deflect and deny.

You can clearly see I sold a GPU on MM for less than I could have on ebay. It's there for everyone to see.

I decided to help someone on here. Just like I helped a fellow member on here get a Ps5. But again when I posted to ask that member of it was because of my help you decided to barge in with your waffle again.

Im not surprised someone who refuses to buy anything unless it's below retail would get buying things and helping others out. I've even gave you solid advice several times but again you choose to scream at the sky asking why it's blue instead.

Pre order your ps6. I don't want to see another 1000 whiny posts from you in 5 years time.
How many PS5s you scalped so far? Several weeks ago you were boasting that it was at least 10, and since then you claim to have scalped several more.

But do keep telling us how you're a jolly helpful chap who loves to help people find bargains. It doesn't ring hollow at all, no sirree!

Want me to quote the helpful posts you made saying, "Have fun staying poor whilst I make tons of easy money..." People should see you for who you really are.

Caporegime
How many PS5s you scalped so far? Several weeks ago you were boasting that it was at least 10, and since then you claim to have scalped several more.

But do keep telling us how you're a jolly helpful chap who loves to help people find bargains. It doesn't ring hollow at all, no sirree!

Want me to quote the helpful posts you made saying, "Have fun staying poor whilst I make tons of easy money..." People should see you for who you really are.

You seem to care a lot about my claims but not your own. Fact is I sold a GPU below market rate on MM and you cannot accept this fact.

Keep on yelling at the sky for being blue.

So you are saying being helpful and being a scalper are mutually exclusive?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fact is I didn't buy a single GPU in 2020 because I didn't know prices would triple. Come 2021 I was in same boat as everyone else, I waited and got a cheap card so I'm all good for now ideally I'd like another as it's not powerful enough but no big deal if that happens or not. I don't complain I get on with it. He just wants someone to blame for his own failings at basically everything. Cannot buy a home it's landlords fault, cannot buy ps5 or gpu is scalpers fault. He even made a thread in sound section about headphones and those headphones went up in price and he complained about the retailer scalping so refused to buy them.

The guy cannot face reality which is he is the problem not everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom