• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crypto miners could soon flood eBay with cheap CPUs, motherboards and SSDs

Caporegime
Fact is I didn't buy a single GPU in 2020 because I didn't know prices would triple. Come 2021 I was in same boat as everyone else, I waited and got a cheap card so I'm all good for now ideally I'd like another as it's not powerful enough but no big deal if that happens or not. I don't complain I get on with it. He just wants someone to blame for his own failings at basically everything. Cannot buy a home it's landlords fault, cannot buy ps5 or gpu is scalpers fault. He even made a thread in sound section about headphones and those headphones went up in price and he complained about the retailer scalping so refused to buy them.

The guy cannot face reality which is he is the problem not everyone else.
The headphone thing was because they were "out of stock" on their website (at RRP) yet scalping their own products on eBay for 1.5x the cost.

When MSI did the same thing with their GPUs they were rightly called out about it.

We get it tho. You love scalping and you don't have a problem with scalping in any form. But you still want to be seen as a good guy. Dream on, buddy.

Caporegime
The headphone thing was because they were "out of stock" on their website (at RRP) yet scalping their own products on eBay for 1.5x the cost.

When MSI did the same thing with their GPUs they were rightly called out about it.

We get it tho. You love scalping and you don't have a problem with scalping in any form. But you still want to be seen as a good guy. Dream on, buddy.

You still don't get it. I literally don't care how I'm seen. However people like yourself should stick to the facts.

You said I am probably scalping GPU on eBay. When I'm not. Stick to facts not just assumptions. I haven't scalped any GPU anywhere. You are the one who is making stuff up here not me. Even when called out you still don't apologise for slanderous comments and you think you are the "good guy". I literally couldn't care less what you think.

The fact is I sold GPU under the going rate on MM that is a fact yet you still only see black and white. I helped fellow member on here buy a Ps5 that is also a fact. Yet to you it's still black or white.

Ive seen several times you have complained about pricing of other things too I can't remember them all so I'm not just going to make stuff up like you do but tbh I should because who cares about facts right? You certainly don't.

Caporegime
You told some guy about Discord whilst you scalped 15+ PS5s that the guy was trying to buy :p

Your contribution to his success was telling him about Discord. Whilst you were scalping the very thing he was trying to buy :p You then made a big fuss about how you'd helped him. One guy. Who you told about Discord. Big **** whoop :p

It's just laughable. You claim you don't care about how you're seen yet you brag about "not taking holidays less than 4 weeks at a time", and how stupid people like me are for not "taking the easy money."

Back
Top Bottom