Crysis Remastered Trilogy now released

Associate
Hadn’t really thought this, I might pick them up when they hit Steam otherwise I'm really not that bothered. I love Crysis and really enjoyed 2 & 3 but not in a rush to replay them.

V F

V F

Soldato
Hadn’t really thought this, I might pick them up when they hit Steam otherwise I'm really not that bothered. I love Crysis and really enjoyed 2 & 3 but not in a rush to replay them.

I've read there are a lot of bugs that weren't there on the originals.

Associate
Haven't played Crysis 2 since it came out so it's been great playing it from the beginning again. I'm about 70% of the way through the story and so far it's been rock solid, game looks stunning at 4K with everything maxed out and ray tracing on. If this remaster tried to pass itself of as a new game released in the last 3yrs I'd believe it, they did a really nice job remastering it.

Surprised how big the file size it though for the Crysis 2 remaster as Epic reports the Crysis 2 remaster as 54.06GB and the Crysis 3 remaster at only 17.08GB, that's a hell of a difference.

Permabanned
Haven't played Crysis 2 since it came out so it's been great playing it from the beginning again. I'm about 70% of the way through the story and so far it's been rock solid, game looks stunning at 4K with everything maxed out and ray tracing on. If this remaster tried to pass itself of as a new game released in the last 3yrs I'd believe it, they did a really nice job remastering it.

Surprised how big the file size it though for the Crysis 2 remaster as Epic reports the Crysis 2 remaster as 54.06GB and the Crysis 3 remaster at only 17.08GB, that's a hell of a difference.

Raiden, can you fight in MK11?

ne0

ne0

Associate
Crysis 2 and 3 remastered were released on Friday.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.
[/MEDIA]

No HDR on PC (not yet anyway) and dlss quality mode doesn't work with ultrawide. Once again PC users are treated like second rate citizens. Not impressed at all.

Associate
Crysis Remastered's Patch 3 delivers serious performance gains
https://overclock3d.net/reviews/sof...tch_3_delivers_tremendous_performance_gains/1

Update brings significant GPU & CPU performance improvements.
Significant GPU & CPU performance improvements
Improved stability
Steam achievements fixes
AI navmesh issue fixes
Texture streaming implementation
Fixed an issue with particle illumination
Various NVIDIA DLSS fixes
Various art & rendering fixes
Multiple audio issue fixes
Fixed multiple issues related to the main menu

Back
Top Bottom