CRZ Supercharged * 2020 revival *

Soldato
So by your definition a suzuzi ignis sport is a hot hatch? It's relative not only to the models in its family range but by what other marquees are doing outside of it too. Of course it's all very subjective and like I said changes over time.

As you can see on the wiki page the 205 is classes as a supermini

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_205

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermini_car

Hmm, yes and no, it does seem a bit short on power although it ticks all the other boxes, perhaps a warm hatch, if it had around 20-30 more horses I would personally put it in hot hatch category.

As for the 205, what I meant is that it isn't your ordinary 1.1l supermini, its been souped up, just like your Civic type R isn't your ordinary 1.4l runabout. The 106 GTI is another case in point, and I would defo class that as a hot hatch, one of the best.

Soldato
OP
Glad a few of you are happy about this!

I have been in discussion with TDi North for a few weeks regarding the kit and the installation process so I am making sure that no stone is unturned before I commit to the install in Dec.

Caporegime
Hmm, yes and no, it does seem a bit short on power although it ticks all the other boxes, perhaps a warm hatch, if it had around 20-30 more horses I would personally put it in hot hatch category.

As for the 205, what I meant is that it isn't your ordinary 1.1l supermini, its been souped up, just like your Civic type R isn't your ordinary 1.4l runabout. The 106 GTI is another case in point, and I would defo class that as a hot hatch, one of the best.

It can be HOT for a supermini. Even with 130bhp. It's not hot compared to a category C hot car though.

A civic should fall into cat C too. Of course youbcan have standard versions and hot versions which you d generally compare to other similar size vehicles like maybe a focus or golf.

You wouldn't be comparing a Colt Ralliart to the civic. Although you could get the ralliart up to civic type r performance quite easily.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Glad a few of you are happy about this!

I have been in discussion with TDi North for a few weeks regarding the kit and the installation process so I am making sure that no stone is unturned before I commit to the install in Dec.

Glad to hear it's back on track Nath! :D

TDi North certainly know their stuff, always see them doing lots of work and it always finishes professionally! So December time is the plan? ;)

Soldato
It can be HOT for a supermini. Even with 130bhp. It's not hot compared to a category C hot car though.

A civic should fall into cat C too. Of course youbcan have standard versions and hot versions which you d generally compare to other similar size vehicles like maybe a focus or golf.

You wouldn't be comparing a Colt Ralliart to the civic. Although you could get the ralliart up to civic type r performance quite easily.

Its C segment you need rather than some sort of accident damager cat C.

Soldato

Good point, and a better way to categorise rather than calling stuff "warm".

Soldato
OP
My old 1.0 Micra is still at my parent's house.
You can have it for £500 if need a car to learn to drive in for 12 months :p.

lmao I've been driving a hybrid for nearly 2 years now man, I think I'm to scratch now ;)

Here is a picture for the running man (I think) who was saying the CRZ is tall and ungainly.

here it is pictured next to a Suzuki Splash (supermini) & Hyundai i30 (family hatchback) maybe this will give you the scale of the car.

6C731754-F0BF-44F4-972A-FD4C48739C79.jpg

Soldato
OP
Yea that's not what I meant. I meant that the spoiler looks big because it's sat on the top of the rear which is already puckered upwards. Still that black thing and where the Honda logo is make me feel a bit uneasy style wise.

the rear of the car tapers down man, looking from the rear you can see the roof easily.

That black thing? You mean the rear window? :confused:

lol yeah that is infact the rear window, well part of it!

Back
Top Bottom