Cummings protégé advocates enforced contraception.

Soldato
Do you have some reason to believe that Andrew Sabisky has grown up, learnt from his mistakes and become a better person, conquering his erroneous opinions and wrong-thinks?
Well, we won't know if you're going to start condemning people and refusing them forgiveness like that... Hell, with attitudes like yours, why would they even bother trying?

I am not aware of his having said that the childish, insane opinions he has expressed over the past few years were mistaken and he now feels that they were wrong.
I am not aware that his opinions were declared childish and insane in any capacity more official than mere subjective opinion, anyway, so whether he concurs and accepts such an assessment is largely irrelevant.

On another front and much more disturbing, I am not aware that either Johnson or Cummings has disassociated themselves from Sabisky's abhorrent, erroneous views so I can only assume that they agree with them.
And what do they say about assumptions.....? :)

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I see that another senior Civil Servant has bitten the dust, in this case Priti Patel's adviser Sir Philip Rutnam - perhaps he just wasn't wacky enough for our esteemed Leader :confused:

Permabanned
He has always looked and sounded a typical lethargic life long Civil Servant, the Civil Service is in dire need of a good clean out. Too Liberally secular and far too cushy a number for doing as little as possible as slowly as possible. Rutnam was bloody useless at OFCOM and I have no reason to believe he might have reformed later ;)

Caporegime
I see that another senior Civil Servant has bitten the dust, in this case Priti Patel's adviser Sir Philip Rutnam - perhaps he just wasn't wacky enough for our esteemed Leader :confused:

IF she were a Labour minister then this guy would be called out as sexist and Priti applauded as a strong woman of colour etc..

Along this sort of line of thinking:

https://time.com/22004/how-to-not-sound-like-a-sexist-jerk-even-if-youre-a-woman/

Call a little girl “bossy” and she starts to avoid leadership roles because she’s afraid of being seen as unlikeable. People are already wary of assertive women at work, but call a woman “aggressive” out loud and they will probably like her less. Call a female politician a ballbuster enough times, and people may actually be less likely to vote for her. Words tell us something about the way our culture perceives women in power, and whether we believe they’re supposed to be there.

So, in an attempt to save you — writers, speakers, humans, journalists — from falling into the gender bias trap unintentionally, we’ve put together this handy guide:

Don’t Call Girls Bossy. Or Grown Women Aggressive.

Obvs she's the wrong sort of "ethnic" too - the Guardian wrote a little hit piece recently about how the current cabinet are the wrong sort of British Indians/descended from colonists/oppressors etc.. (https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ecome-so-prominent-in-the-conservative-party?)

So since she's a nasty Tory people who'd otherwise lap up the above time article will be ignoring it all when talking about her and happily call her a bully, aggressive, bossy etc..

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
And they're dumping the liberal/left-wing nutjobs from the civil service so the Tories can actually govern without the woke brigade sticking a ball and chain on every single thing they do.
You have a problem with "liberals" then :confused:
You would rather that the country was run by weird, illiberal dictators would you :confused:

Man of Honour
You have a problem with "liberals" then :confused:
You would rather that the country was run by weird, illiberal dictators would you :confused:

Many self-described liberals are weird, illiberal dictators. The word "liberal" has been thoroughly corrupted and is no longer fit for purpose. So much so that mainstream "liberalism" is now openly opposed to freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is, obviously, crucial to actual liberalism.

Caporegime
No, a lot of women hate the pill and its side-effects. Interestingly enough, when trials for a male version of the pill started, the men complained about the side-effects and research pretty much stalled. Funny that.
A lot of men hate the pill also, since often it destroys a womans desires and they get fat..

anyway is the pill even safe for teenagers who are still not fully developed but could get pregnant.

is there even an epidemic of young mothers? around 10years ago I used to see a hell of a lot of teens pushing babies around that didn't look old enough to be the mum, but recently I can't say I've noticed any

Last edited:
Soldato
A lot of men hate the pill also, since often it destroys a womans desires and they get fat..

anyway is the pill even safe for teenagers who are still not fully developed but could get pregnant.

is there even an epidemic of young mothers? around 10years ago I used to see a hell of a lot of teens pushing babies around that didn't look old enough to be the mum, but recently I can't say I've noticed any
The rightwing tabloids gave them a temporary reprive from being scapegoat of choice while they turned your hate towards schrodinger's immigrants in order to get something else accomplished.

Expect young women to be bought back into the crosshairs at some point soon. They're irresistible targets.

Man of Honour
[..] is there even an epidemic of young mothers? around 10years ago I used to see a hell of a lot of teens pushing babies around that didn't look old enough to be the mum, but recently I can't say I've noticed any

I saw garnett's "reply", so I thought I'd make a sensible one that actually answers your question:

The number of young mothers in the UK has been dropping since the mid 90s and continues to do so. It's less than half what it was and is now the lowest since records began. Better sex ed, better access to contraception and changes in social norms.

Soldato
I saw garnett's "reply", so I thought I'd make a sensible one that actually answers your question:

The number of young mothers in the UK has been dropping since the mid 90s and continues to do so. It's less than half what it was and is now the lowest since records began. Better sex ed, better access to contraception and changes in social norms.

I thought so, I saw arknor's post and agreed that I don't see nearly as many teenagers with a Croydon facelift pushing prams anymore, back then it was because it was a widely held belief amongst girls that if you get pregnant as a teenager you get a "free flat and everything paid for". You don't hear that anymore because of changes in the benefits system

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I gather that The Sunday Times claims that "At a private engagement at the end of February, Cummings outlined the government’s strategy. Those present say it was “herd immunity, protect the economy and if that means some pensioners die, too bad”.

Number 10 has described this report in The Sunday Times as ‘highly defamatory’ - does this mean that Cummings didn't say it or that it isn't an accurate description of his opinion?

Cameron allegedly described Cummings as "a professional psychopath", Sociopath might be more accurate?

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Dominic Cummings, the prime minister’s chief adviser, is self-isolating after developing symptoms in line with those of Covid-19 over the weekend, a Downing Street source has confirmed to the PA news agency.
Maybe we will get caring Government again now that the hubristic Johnson and Cummings are confined to their rooms - for a short while?

I fear not :(

Back
Top Bottom