10. @Gibbo - Andrew G - Yaris GR/S2000
    11. @Micloi - Michael - AM Only / Ben PM - Yaris GR / 306 GTi-6
    12. @Gibbo - Briony - Yaris GR/S2000
    13. GR Group - Lewis - Yaris GR
    14. @Frozennova - Phil - 306 GTi-6
    15. @ScoobyDoo69 - Kosta - WRX STi / 306 GTi-6

Last edited:
Associate
Tesco in Rugeley (about 8miles up the road) has a coin operated jet wash.

there is also a hand wash at the garden centre just past the Hedgehog pub on the north side of Lichfield. I’m not sure what time it would open though.

Associate
Shall we add a little local hospitality too ;)

If you don’t get on with either of those, drop me a trust and you’re welcome at mine in the morning as I’ll be giving mine a quick clean from about 08:00.

Soldato
Tesco in Rugeley (about 8miles up the road) has a coin operated jet wash.

there is also a hand wash at the garden centre just past the Hedgehog pub on the north side of Lichfield. I’m not sure what time it would open though.

Shall we add a little local hospitality too ;)

If you don’t get on with either of those, drop me a trust and you’re welcome at mine in the morning as I’ll be giving mine a quick clean from about 08:00.

Thanks for the offer kind sir, but I need to pop to a supermarket in the morning anyway so will try Tesco’s :cool:.

Associate
@ScoobyDoo69 thanks again for organising today, I think you were just stepping into the String Theory GR Yaris as I was leaving (they put on a great show!)

Great day, weather spot on and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere :)

Soldato
Thanks everyone had a great day. I am knackered bloody hell. Surprised how hard it was on the car tbh tyres well mush by the end! Got about an hour down the road and remembered I didn’t pump them back up, 20psi is quite comfy it turns out lol.

Soldato
OP
AAWUweUdOAD2BVDNoU_GblNvt5mZfoPguKHmuN0rchnoPGcGycpeXsrc0ueREQ0NV6sjVmpdtkOckJWtP36uxhJHwUyJFUAFEIFjeT17ByIXoDn6TnxBDkAI5hSwh-2vr_Bb_3D3PPW8jCZUQyO54PiVyvXxHWQsiuBorxgJJiFnHsrnTcXxIGoJTEb0Z8Y9ZOA55O1zeXe9kRY5_yeX-9sVRNpgbrQwsv8_dU_FS_IssbTia7DuqSV0qNuidATV0DH1jvc6oSQ_DS8-Mwc3FD-ucIEp8Km-q4fG79W-8GIhOhV25IUB2kst-3i-sfyOjmcNPoDRRrXc4w2xZDOUZst9NcHT1zEkIV2w4kYPDMWnJIMfQaPxiskves3KCe115rLZwKJfmwLAN8-4itRBwW1SJALvliS1vYuHgESu-huT55y2L0pnNasA5UY_5NOCJQiXiwhXnTDecyd19ePZvv9LmPycQbp5buQA-Sh_rfZx1dNzUB2-_e8nAgNouzyyo8i7eu_gduwRYK5PViDDzkcoJSU0o3olWmgahYykmE7O-Tf5v2QYOcVFWtdM4jPxfO3-LulMNe3FYSxgnV6uuNnhgh7yG3vd3NpjbLeG_uepNy7tk7-9bFtuUlZUi1zQr4rkDAVK9m-GsSOM7gH99udUVjH8NuDCg3n4IXnaubz7v6U5GIdh_LHsPHxRg0XnhRglcdt1GBF3Qg=w3000-h1688-no

Fantastic day was had! Thanks to all who managed to make it, and sorry to those who missed what was one of the best days I've had at Curborough for a while!

I know there were lots of videos/pictures taken by many - so in view of trying to make it easier there are two links you can add to below. I will look to edit what I can into videos of everyone that there is footage of :)

Google Photos album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZRdw9Wr5PKrW37TUA

Google Drive folders (need to request access to upload stuff - I haven't yet!)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FGNZKMHh1zMZ5zCx6Zz_yuIHQS2EcXFp?usp=sharing

My Subaru's tyres were not best pleased with me!
ACtC-3dpo524sgNDbQ_pOZKSf-YdLkWtnRbXoLiYFPFOpy7OAXFVG7Wa2USZV4TYplJ3prgDWCLrDkaDmgF7INzmXAuG3y3yt65pWUmMvAC8m-kFy1ltJ1MBo0m5p54zfdjlrVLvXrQLNGRb7EaTnjLDN7Mw=w1334-h1778-no

Man of Honour
Aaand I have not long got through the door

Thank you again for organising @ScoobyDoo69 and even more thank you for the loaner of the 306 GTI/STI over the day too.

Always good to see the familiar faces and some new ones too. Probably the most fun I've had at Curborough, bar currently looking like a drumstick with the sunburn!

Soldato
yup, another great day at Curborough - thanks again for organising @ScoobyDoo69.

Your tyres were worse than mine despite my best efforts! New rears just been fitted, so as if nothing happened!

Soldato
OP
Aaand I have not long got through the door

Thank you again for organising @ScoobyDoo69 and even more thank you for the loaner of the 306 GTI/STI over the day too.

Always good to see the familiar faces and some new ones too. Probably the most fun I've had at Curborough, bar currently looking like a drumstick with the sunburn!

I have many an outline from socks, shorts, my shirt and hat.. lol :D

yup, another great day at Curborough - thanks again for organising @ScoobyDoo69.

Your tyres were worse than mine despite my best efforts! New rears just been fitted, so as if nothing happened!

The video proof will tell otherwise haha. Great to see you again mate and thanks for coming and getting stuck in.

Quick 5 mins of one run. Unfortunately I forgot to put the GoPro in wind mode so the sound is a bit fubar.

Effortlessly quick around there! Thanks for the other footage in the Drive folder, I'll use it to help make videos of individual's cars, yours included :D

Back
Top Bottom