Custom Parvum R1 <<<<<< Kinetic Energy >>>>>>

Associate
30cwq3r.jpg

Firstly i'd like to thank my sponsor's for coming forward and for the help in making this build possible. Samsung, Darkside, Parvum Systems and Watercool

This is my 2nd build log on overclockersUK
Just a little bit about me, i suffered a work accident that left me paralysed and a blood clot on the spine, i was told i probably wont walk again, but through lots of effort im now back on my feet albeit
problems walking any sort of distance. Ive met some amazing people on the way and have become friends with someone who's son suffers from Spina Bifida, they haven't a lot of money
so i decided to give him my Previous Parvum Build, which i previously built not that long ago, which is why im doing a new build. Now im supporting this charity, im going to give my builds away so they
can raise money for these kids in there community auctions/raffles and also one of the kids will get the PC, all of which comes out of my own money, so one it gives me a hobby
and two it goes to a good cause.
i'd like to be able to do a couple builds a year but it depends on funds as it takes a little while to save up, plus i can use the PC until i can get the funds for the next one.

This is going to be my first Acyrlic tube build aswell so it will be great learning curve.
i hope you will follow me on this journey and i hope to learn from the overclockersUK community as a whole.

Also i want to say a massive thanks to the Parvum boys ( Justin and Shaun ) Everytime ive gone down to their HQ to update my Design they have always made me feel welcome, and its nice
to sit and chat to hear their plans of what is coming up in the Parvum World.

Hardware:

• Case: Custom Design Parvum R1.0
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k
  • MB: Evga Micro V2 X99
  • GPU: Nvidia Titan X pascal
  • RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum DDR4
  • PSU: Silverstone 1000w Platinum
  • HD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB
  • SSD: 1x Samsung 500gb 845dc evo ssd O/S..
  • SSD: 2x Samsung 500gb 850 evo ssd...........
  • Samsung 950 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe O/S

Water Cooling:

• 1x HEATKILLER® IV PRO clear with Hardwareluxx edition top
  • 2x HEATKILLER® IV XL for Titan X Pascal - ACRYL Ni with Back-plate
  • 1x Watercool D5
  • 2x Hwlabs 360mm Rad
  • Mayhems coolant ( not sure what colour yet )
  • Fittings Bitspower
  • Acrylic tube 12mm OD
  • Aquaero 6XT ......

Sleeving:

• MDPCX

Misc:

• Darkside LED White Strips 12cm x 4
  • Aquacomputer Splitty9

Im still saving for the Hardware but will update when i get these in.

Case Renders

This may change as im still designing the pass-through plate and also a Front Res. Expect lots of lines and angles. Below is a rough idea of where i'm heading.

2hojz43.jpg

20pok5s.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
The case renders look amazing Mads, really looking forward to this build. Also good luck with your longer term charity goals. I think that's an amazing ambition you have there and please keep us updated on that side as well as the build progress. Good luck buddy!

Associate
OP
The case renders look amazing Mads, really looking forward to this build. Also good luck with your longer term charity goals. I think that's an amazing ambition you have there and please keep us updated on that side as well as the build progress. Good luck buddy!

Thank-you Luggs.

Associate
Now im supporting this charity, im going to give my builds away so they
can raise money for these kids in there community auctions/raffles and also one of the kids will get the PC, all of which comes out of my own money, so one it gives me a hobby
and two it goes to a good cause.
i'd like to be able to do a couple builds a year but it depends on funds as it takes a little while to save up, plus i can use the PC until i can get the funds for the next one.

Tbh, this is probably the best justification for a build log I've read to date. Sounds like you are getting some support from companies, but I wonder if there are other companies who could help by supplying some of the kit?

Not sure on your financial situation, so it may be that this is not a major factor.

Either way, sounds like a solid build and certainly the cause is worth the squeeze!

Associate
OP
Tbh, this is probably the best justification for a build log I've read to date. Sounds like you are getting some support from companies, but I wonder if there are other companies who could help by supplying some of the kit?

Not sure on your financial situation, so it may be that this is not a major factor.

Either way, sounds like a solid build and certainly the cause is worth the squeeze!

Thanks for the message, no im not getting any help at all, all coming out of my pocket, id love to be able to say otherwise and it would def help me out. :D

Associate
OP
Great case and great causes and reasons. Parvum builds are awesome, I look forward to seeing this.

Thanks, i hope i do the case justice. :)

great cause, really hope some of the good reps on here see this and offer to sponsor some of the build :)

I doubt it some how, but it would help, i pretty much need everything at the moment, Parvum have been really good for me, i was in and out of hospital and change the design a few times before i settled on this one, so top marks to them for understanding. :)

That case looks very nice, like most of Paravums cases. Looking forward to this, more so as its for a really good reason.

Thank-you for your kind words. :)

Last edited:
Associate
If that turns out even half as good as the renders she's gonna be a beaut, and with a cracking list of components inside too! Fair play with your charity work mate, hopefully a few of the component manufactures see this as send a few samples your way to ease the financial burden of the build. They get good publicity, you get less strain on the o'l bank balance and a lucky kid gets one awesome PC, it'd be a WIN WIN WIN :D

Associate
OP
If that turns out even half as good as the renders she's gonna be a beaut, and with a cracking list of components inside too! Fair play with your charity work mate, hopefully a few of the component manufactures see this as send a few samples your way to ease the financial burden of the build. They get good publicity, you get less strain on the o'l bank balance and a lucky kid gets one awesome PC, it'd be a WIN WIN WIN :D

Thank you for the comments. :)

Associate
OP
Like the looks of the case, I'm very drawn to grey at the moment dunno why...probably playing warships too much !

Res placement win win !!

Thanks, yes i play warships to, also had a quick go of The Division today and its not bad. With the case i hope to have actual pics of very soon, Also need to get some more hardware, just a little more saving to do yet :D

Associate
OP
<<<< UPDATE >>>>

SSD's arrived, so decided to do some covers for them.

9ih1d1.jpg
2mgqya0.jpg

28ssbax.jpg
66gjfr.jpg

Not sure what design i will pick but prob the blue & pink if i go with UV Clear Blue coolant.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Just a little Update, im still waiting on my case, and also my Aquaero 6xt so we can measure it up for the cut out needed, also i got a few fans, im still needing a couple more but im getting there slowly, im also going to mod a custom i/o bracket for the motherboard out of acyrlic and maybe light it up but im still looking into that at the moment. Anyway here is a couple of pics of the fans.

1607mo8.jpg

mu7ak3.jpg

ezk9s9.jpg

dh7m10.jpg

33xddaa.jpg

nox4i0.jpg

2nixjz9.jpg

14smv0j.jpg

2dioy1i.jpg

27yygco.jpg

Last edited:
Back