Cut off time for next day delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hello everyone,

I have searched far and wide both on the website and on the forum and I could not manage to find this piece of information.

I have ordered a 1440p monitor yesterday 25/11 at 3:06pm.

I have not received my shipment email until midnight or so.

I just want to understand whether my monitor will be delivered today 26th or on Friday.

If on Friday is it possible to claim a delivery refund considering I have paid for a service that was not given?

Man of Honour
Hello everyone,

I have searched far and wide both on the website and on the forum and I could not manage to find this piece of information.

I just want to understand whether my monitor will be delivered today 26th or on Friday.

If on Friday is it possible to claim a delivery refund considering I have paid for a service that was not given?
Hi,

If the shipped email from OCUK came after 7pm then it'll be picked up by DPD the next working day and delivered the next working day after that.

So if you had the email at midnight tonight (Wednesday into Thursday) then it'll be collected by DPD today (Thursday) and delivered on Friday, unless of course you live in a remote region or have chosen a weekend delivery?

Soldato
Hello everyone,

It's pot luck if you get it next day. One of those companies that says next day when they really mean "next day after we despatch it, which could be two days"

Associate
OP
That's very annoying considering I ordered at 3pm basically and should be before cut off time, if only they would state on their website.
Also considering you pay £12 for the next day DPD delivery.
I'll try get my delivery refund.

UPDATE: can you even get in touch with them over the phone? i was in a queue to speak for 45min before the line cut off.

Last edited:
Soldato
Most providers have increased delivery times stated for the moment due to mostly COVID-19 and Xmas.
Not my experience, other computer place still doing next day that actually comes next day plus amazon still doing same day or 2 hour delivery as well. At work were still sending stuff around the world next day. Just an excuse for poor service if you ask me.

Associate
OP
Agree, I wouldn't complain if i had ordered after cut off but to be done this way it sucks.
EDIT: is there another way to contact them other than via phone?

Last edited:
Soldato
That's very annoying considering I ordered at 3pm basically and should be before cut off time, if only they would state on their website.
Also considering you pay £12 for the next day DPD delivery.
I'll try get my delivery refund.

UPDATE: can you even get in touch with them over the phone? i was in a queue to speak for 45min before the line cut off.

Post here: OcUK Customer Service | Overclockers UK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom