Cyberpunk 2077 - cdkeys.com key giveaway

Associate
So I pre-purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on cdkeys.com back in August 2020, only to find out that;

1. I could get it cheaper via GoG.com and the Russian VPN hack.
2. I was worried that I wouldn't get the key from cdkeys before release date so that I could pre-load the game.

So I purchased the game via GoG and now have 1 spare key for anyone who wants it, call it an early Christmas present if you like :)

To win this key, please answer the simple questions below;

1. When was Cyberpunk 2077 first announced?
2. Who is the majority share holder at CD Project Red?
3. According to offical CD Project Red figures (as of 1st June 2020), how many games are in the GoG.com catalogue?

The first to answer the 3 questions above correctly will be sent the key via trust. And please, only enter this if you don't already own a key or copy of the game.

Please remember that this key is for the GoG.com platform only. The instructions for redeeming the key are below;
  1. Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
  2. Create an account or log in if required.
  3. Enter your unique code and follow the prompts to activate.

Associate
OP
Gimpymoo have sent you a message via the converstation option on your profile. Please confirm that you have received the key and redeemed it successfully. Merry Christmas :)

Soldato
Gimpymoo have sent you a message via the converstation option on your profile. Please confirm that you have received the key and redeemed it successfully. Merry Christmas :)

Received and redeemed, amazing.

Again, many thanks and Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

The question now is, is the hype real?

Back
Top Bottom