• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Ultra performance

Associate
[ResourceLoaderThrottler]
DedicatedDecompressionMemoryBytes = 1048576
FloodMinNonLoadingThreads = 2
StreamMaxLoadingThreads = 8
TrickleMaxLoadingThreads = 2

[Rendering/AsyncCompute]
DynamicTexture = false
Enable = true -disabling this will not you allow to goto main menu

[Streaming]
DistanceBoost = 60.000000
MaxNodesPerFrame = 1500
EditorThrottledMaxNodesPerFrame = 1500
StreamingEnabled = true -disabling this will not you allow to goto main menu

[Rendering]
DissolveTime = 0.100000

Some settings I'm playing with. I joined this forum specifically to solve the terrible LOD streaming in that this game has. Thanks CDPR.
will try those out and see what happens. The streaming is very poor (see screenshot/video) above where the post reduces to almost 2D quality.

Associate
[Debug/Singleplayer]
DefaultGameDefinition = "base\quest\demos\e3_2018\definitions\q003_end_night.gamedef"
FallbackGameDefinition = "base\quest\demos\e3_2018\e3_2018.gamedef"
SelectedGameDefinition = ""

This cracked me up.

Perhaps we should agree on a point in the map to compare screenshots.

Last edited:
Associate
[Debug/Singleplayer]
DefaultGameDefinition = "base\quest\demos\e3_2018\definitions\q003_end_night.gamedef"
FallbackGameDefinition = "base\quest\demos\e3_2018\e3_2018.gamedef"
SelectedGameDefinition = ""

This cracked me up.

Perhaps we should agree on a point in the map to compare screenshots.
I find the alleyway outside afterlife is fairly messed up, it's what I was using originally for comparisons.

What do the loading threads impact?

Last edited:
Associate
I'm just jacking stuff up, I don't really understand these values. :)

DedicatedDecompressionMemoryBytes = 2097152

[Rendering/AsyncCompute]
DynamicTexture = false
Enable = true

[Streaming]
MaxNodesPerFrame = 1500
StreamingEnabled = true

[Rendering]
DissolveTime = 0.100000

[Streaming/Culling]
Enabled = false

Heres outside the afterlife. 2070 RTX super. 3700X. Running a sharpen filter aswell ontop. For me the windows on the tall buildings at the end of the alley pop in noticeably when I walk forward.

Untitled.png

Associate
Is that screenie with the ini file?
I'm just jacking stuff up, I don't really understand these values. :)

DedicatedDecompressionMemoryBytes = 2097152

[Rendering/AsyncCompute]
DynamicTexture = false
Enable = true

[Streaming]
MaxNodesPerFrame = 1500
StreamingEnabled = true

[Rendering]
DissolveTime = 0.100000

[Streaming/Culling]
Enabled = false

Heres outside the afterlife. 2070 RTX super. 3700X. Running a sharpen filter aswell ontop. For me the windows on the tall buildings at the end of the alley pop in noticeably when I walk forward.

Untitled.png

Associate
Anyone else got scrren tearing with G-Sync?

I have the Predator x34A 100Hz and in Cyberpunk with G-ync on im getting screen tear above 60fps. Doesnt happen in any other game under 100fps.

In game Vsync fixes it but as mentioned about adds a response lag and its capped at 60fps.

As it happens it doesn't go over 60fps too.much but i know instantly when it does with the tearing.

I have the same monitor and don't seem to have any issues? Vsync on in NCP and off in game?

Caporegime
Anyone else got scrren tearing with G-Sync?

I have the Predator x34A 100Hz and in Cyberpunk with G-ync on im getting screen tear above 60fps. Doesnt happen in any other game under 100fps.

In game Vsync fixes it but as mentioned about adds a response lag and its capped at 60fps.

As it happens it doesn't go over 60fps too.much but i know instantly when it does with the tearing.

You sure you've not limited the frame rate to 60 in the game menu?

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Anyone using this? https://github.com/yamashi/PerformanceOverhaulCyberpunk

Several fixes rolled into a neat little package:

I used the version from Nexusmods, which I believe does the same thing / is the same thing.

Really not impressed. The only place in the game where I'm CPU limited on my 2700 is as below:

Patch 1.03, no AMD CPU fix
yPqxOTt.jpg

Patch 1.04 with Cyber Engine Tweaks from Nexusmods
Aq9zo9w.jpeg

CPU utilisation shoots up, but frame rate doesn't. Overall in this area it runs about 48 fps with or without the CPU hack.
I've double checked on sub-1080p resolutions and am indeed CPU limited in these areas.

Very troubling results for my stock 2700. This is a long way below even the 0.1% low results on Gamers Nexus:

mj8OkX3.png

Associate
So I just got my new Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION and I use the Alienware AW3420DW so am playing on 1440p, albeit it 31440 x 1440... really quite disappointed at how bad the game is running for me. Definitely cannot play with Raytracing (even on Medium). Even on Ultra I only get around 30 FPS and that is in the starting area, haven't even really gone anywhere.
With Raytracing on Ultra it goes down to 20 FPS....

Even if I drop down to "High" I cannot get more than 35-50 FPS?

Is that normal or is there anything else going on here??

ljt

ljt

Soldato
So I just got my new Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION and I use the Alienware AW3420DW so am playing on 1440p, albeit it 31440 x 1440... really quite disappointed at how bad the game is running for me. Definitely cannot play with Raytracing (even on Medium). Even on Ultra I only get around 30 FPS and that is in the starting area, haven't even really gone anywhere.

Is thqat with DLSS enabled???

Man of Honour

Yes and no - the game just seems to run odd - I'm using a ageing 1650 V2 @ 4.4GHz w/ 3070FE and all settings ultra (including ray tracing) at either 1440p or 4K I get more like twice that performance without DLSS and pretty much 60 FPS with DLSS - but what you are talking about isn't unusual - I've seen loads of people on like 7700Ks, 9900K, etc. CPUs with 3070s or even 3080s talking about the same kind of thing as you are.

Back
Top Bottom