*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I dont know if anyone saw the video with CohhCarnage in it, but he mentioned that the release for Cyberpunk is midnight "Poland time"...meaning that we would actually be able to play it at 11pm on the 9th and the US players would be able to play it on the afternoon of the 9th (their 9th)

Oh thats not bad, I wont stay up playing but hopefully I'll be able to download and play it the following day.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Some cool insight without spoilers on the first 16 hours playthrough. Interesting that he played streaming over the internet. Didn't realise that was possible in this way but I imagine they have some kind of Stadia-esque setup but on PC?

Soldato
Some cool insight without spoilers on the first 16 hours playthrough. Interesting that he played streaming over the internet. Didn't realise that was possible in this way but I imagine they have some kind of Stadia-esque setup but on PC?

I believe the game industry are using an application called parsec to give access to the games press for previews of early builds.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
From reddit:

GamesRadar says “Cyberpunk 2077 is not only going to meet the hype; it's going to surpass expectations." PC Gamer says"an open world immersive sim" with stories and characters that rival The Witcher 3's best quests.” IGN said “no video game city comes even close to Night City in scope or style”

Could it be? A game that exceeds expectations?

Soldato
Pretty sure all of those publications would have said almost verbatim the same things about say... GTA IV

To put it in terms todays kids might understand... "Chamber do be echoing, though"

Soldato
Question.
Its showing 4790s as Ultra. Is this "recommended or minmum" in each field?

Thoughts on 4770k with 3080 and 32gb ram at 3440x1440 at Ultra RT?

Careful there, as with most recommended specs, it's likely targeting 30fps. I've got a 3090 OC and a 9900k at 5.2Ghz, running at 3440x1440, I expect 30 fps for RTX ultra lol

Soldato
I've got a 3070 and I want to use ray tracing but I will look to tweak settings to hit 60fps. Hoping DLSS is fairly optimised on this title. It did wonders on Control. 80-90 fps maxed out with full RT.

Back
Top Bottom