*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Caporegime
I think you are devoid of reading text nexus. Or maybe just selective. :cry:

Read up. . Not my opinion, other people. You focus on me as you wont change your habits. Why not discuss with Shocky why he feels its 'lifeless' and same NPC's walking around? :)

So now that you hopefully have absorbed the text (unless you skip over it again) - you were saying FC6 was lifeless, yet other people are saying CP was lifeless. Why am I answering your personal question time stuff if TNA agrees with post #9674? << ANSWER THIS NEXUS [Do not ignore]

Until you bother tackling this I will wait "still an expert on ignoring questions" is over to you!

No I'm not, you are still doing the same old thing where you see 1-2 people post something about said game/hardware issue (referring to the old vram "issue" in fc 6), then link to that in your post and "insinuate" that "oh they said this therefore it must be true" to backup your narrative since you haven't had first hand experience for yourself hence why you call upon rroff (who has also been overly critical of the game just like 99% of the games he plays) to further back up your narrative.

Essentially you're the one making the comparison between FC 6 and cp2077, not shocky FM etc.

Again,

Simple question, do you think based on all the footage/screenshots you have seen of fc 6 and cp2077 that FC 6 feels just as lived in with life as cp2077 does and has the same crowd density etc ? Yes or no

As for shocky fm etc. peoples "opinions" on crowd density, they are entitled to their opinion having played for themselves and not jumping on the bandwagon of other peoples thoughts... I wouldn't be surprised if these "blank areas" they refer to are out in nomads land i.e. a desert or/and talking about areas, which are abandoned/industrial or/and basing this on the time of day, certain times of the day, it is noticeably less busy at certain times i.e. would be like me complaining about rdr 2 feeling dead with no life when in the middle of the desert/country..... Of course given the sheer scale of the map, I'm not surprised there are probably quite a few areas which are empty but I think people are ignoring the fact that for the most part especially during the missions, the game does feel very alive.... Again another case of people expecting completely unrealistic things or not letting go of cdprs original claims.

My question to them would be as follows, which games do it better? Only ones that I can think of would be rdr 2 when it town areas, some aspects of GTA 5 (it is very "empty" too outside of the main town area) along with the assassin creed games and that's it. In comparison to FC 6, heck even dying light 2 has more of a lived in/alive feel to it than FC 6 and that's a zombie apocalypse game... :o EDIT: As for entering majority of the shops etc., again, what game has allowed this on the same scale? You sure as hell can't do it in rdr 2, gta 5 etc. either.

I'm pretty sure tna would agree with that thought process on "FC 6 Vs CP 2077"

Last edited:
Soldato
Another update by the looks of it. 62GBP on GOG.

Cant see any patchnotes online, I assume its just minor bug fixes from 1.5?

Was just about to post the same, I reckon it must be as I downloaded the 1.5 patch a couple of days ago! Haven't been able to find any patch notes about the 62GB update though.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Simple question, do you think based on all the footage/screenshots you have seen of fc 6 and cp2077 that FC 6 feels just as lived in with life as cp2077 does and has the same crowd density etc ? Yes or no
I'm pretty sure tna would agree with that thought process on "FC 6 Vs CP 2077"

To answer your quote, yes. One is a series of islands in the tropics, the other is a bustling city scape. I would swing to the latter expectations being more condensed. It looks like what you expect and what you get are entirely down to your interpretation. Just be mindful your posts in them threads, you was saying how awful you felt the lifeless island of yara was. Its a simple search and paste away. It was a different game and people including yourself kept comparing it to CP. Valid? I think so here. Anyway to move it on..

This is where I am at with the patch:

Regards to tna not sure why you keep tagging him in your posts then as all it ends up in is emoji's and popcorn gifs. tna has not played FC6 so in your mindset how can you ask for his opinion when he has never and never will play the game? This is the strange thing, I can understand the VRAM commonality -early on - but the guy also ditched the 3080 and bought a 3070 so again doesn't have the same card. Tagging him in your rebuttals is not necessary.

Another update by the looks of it. 62GBP on GOG.

Cant see any patchnotes online, I assume its just minor bug fixes from 1.5?

Maybe I did download the 1.5 and another has kicked in? Man.. this one is 60.7Gb.

You fellas think then its another patch? but why so large.

Caporegime
To answer your quote, yes. One is a series of islands in the tropics, the other is a bustling city scape. I would swing to the latter expectations being more condensed. It looks like what you expect and what you get are entirely down to your interpretation. Just be mindful your posts in them threads, you was saying how awful you felt the lifeless island of yara was. Its a simple search and paste away. It was a different game and people including yourself kept comparing it to CP. Valid? I think so here. Anyway to move it on..

This is where I am at with the patch:

Regards to tna not sure why you keep tagging him in your posts then as all it ends up in is emoji's and popcorn gifs. tna has not played FC6 so in your mindset how can you ask for his opinion when he has never and never will play the game? This is the strange thing, I can understand the VRAM commonality -early on - but the guy also ditched the 3080 and bought a 3070 so again doesn't have the same card. Tagging him in your rebuttals is not necessary.

Maybe I did download the 1.5 and another has kicked in? Man.. this one is 60.7Gb.

You fellas think then its another patch? but why so large.

As I expected, saving face :cry: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00pVe1eiAVk&t=834s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7M0UtVhUI

But nah, lets still keep the fingers in the ears and stick with the "it's an island" bs :cry: I still stand by that comment and all the footage I have linked time and time again proves that FC 6 is a lifeless game world (without even making comparisons to any other games, it is not hard to see how lifeless it is hence the above video), again, it is you "insinuating" that fc 6 is full of life and "accurate" (because it's an "island!!!!", I guess all those buildings are just there for show eh or maybe it's only the army who live there.... :cry:) and better than cp in this regard? If so, it's not hard, post some actual evidence to back this up rather than taking peoples posts out of context to fit your narrative.

Once again, it wasn't me who made the comparison in the first place, pretty sure, I stated a couple of times that it was a bit of a pointless comparison given the completely different settings and also the fact that they are both different "genre" of games, the only "main" thing they have in common is that you can say they're "FPS" (if ignoring the whole RPG element of CP....), the only reason I made any posts when it came to the "comparisons" between these 2 was because of the amount of rubbish being posted by people with no substance to their claims especially when they hadn't even played it for themselves to validate said claims, just like what is happening here...

Again, correct me if I'm wrong but is shocky fm etc. comparing this to FC6??? Yes or no answer..... Like I said, in their own context without comparisons being made, their opinions are valid, which is why I've gone back with these points:

As for shocky fm etc. peoples "opinions" on crowd density, they are entitled to their opinion having played for themselves and not jumping on the bandwagon of other peoples thoughts... I wouldn't be surprised if these "blank areas" they refer to are out in nomads land i.e. a desert or/and talking about areas, which are abandoned/industrial or/and basing this on the time of day, certain times of the day, it is noticeably less busy at certain times i.e. would be like me complaining about rdr 2 feeling dead with no life when in the middle of the desert/country..... Of course given the sheer scale of the map, I'm not surprised there are probably quite a few areas which are empty but I think people are ignoring the fact that for the most part especially during the missions, the game does feel very alive.... Again another case of people expecting completely unrealistic things or not letting go of cdprs original claims.

My question to them would be as follows, which games do it better? Only ones that I can think of would be rdr 2 when it town areas, some aspects of GTA 5 (it is very "empty" too outside of the main town area) along with the assassin creed games and that's it. In comparison to FC 6, heck even dying light 2 has more of a lived in/alive feel to it than FC 6 and that's a zombie apocalypse game... :o EDIT: As for entering majority of the shops etc., again, what game has allowed this on the same scale? You sure as hell can't do it in rdr 2, gta 5 etc. either.

EDIT:

Also, read my post again rather than as per usual, selective quoting/reading....

"I'm pretty sure tna would agree with that thought process on "FC 6 Vs CP 2077"

Last edited:
Soldato
60odd GB patch download on Gog with no patch notes, that is a bit ****** tbh.
Happy they are patching issues to quickly, but find their patching system awfully designed on GoG.
I think steam only patches the bits that change, GoG seems to redo the whole bloody effort this time.

Soldato
Performance is significantly lower even after disabling the new raytraced shadows option, so they must have changed something else graphically with 1.5.

Associate
Cant wait for the 4080 so I can finally play this game with all the bells and whistles turned up. Whenever I play this with the 3080 I'm always fiddling with the settings.

Associate
Performance is significantly lower even after disabling the new raytraced shadows option, so they must have changed something else graphically with 1.5.

yeah, I’m finding performance is actually much the same whether the local ray traced shadows is enabled or disabled.

Down on pre 1.5 whichever is used.

Associate
I'm really enjoying this, yeah it has some issues and still doing lots of side missions, managed to get it for about £11 do got my moneys worth, think I'll start on the main missions now.

Soldato
yeah, I’m finding performance is actually much the same whether the local ray traced shadows is enabled or disabled.

Down on pre 1.5 whichever is used.
I was surprised given the local raytraced shadows make the game look significantly better. Also, raytraced lighting is much more obvious, although there doesn't seem to be much performance difference between medium and psycho so I have to turn it off on my 3080 to get a decent framerate at 4K with DLSS Performance.

However, there is something else that is costing about 10 FPS of performance and it's not raytracing. Maybe it is the improved facial lighting setting.

Also, there was supposed to be a new VRS (variable rate shading) setting for PC, but it's nowhere to be found. This could significantly improve performance and I can't imagine it's on given the significant drop in performance.

Soldato
Started a new character to play around with and just using Hard difficulty feels pretty good so far. Liking the difficulty changes. Hopefully they have properly sorted out armour for later in the game, before you could just armour stack and become invincible on the hardest setting which was just stupid

Back
Top Bottom